Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup .. there is surely lies between whines of a bug .. acknowledgement of it ... PM of code and ...
promise of a bug fix ... ;)!!!

Here is a new xls update for the Apocalypse V0.2 GA version. It has only one path that contains:
- starting all the 9 quests that are currenctly available
- collects all 7 stonepieces that are currently available
- joins the Churh (could have joined Deep State too, but I skipped on that)

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Yup .. there is surely lies between whines of a bug .. acknowledgement of it ... PM of code and ...
promise of a bug fix ... ;)!!!
I sent the bugfixes several hours ago but as you can see, no games have been updated in over 14 hours... The mods are sleeping apparently... lol.

Dec 22, 2017
its a pretty funny political satire. I get not wanting it to devolve into a flame war, though its kind of at the core of the game.

Anyways, is the world supposed to just explode after a couple weeks? is that because the content is unfinished? I cant seem to do anything to stop it

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
its a pretty funny political satire. I get not wanting it to devolve into a flame war, though its kind of at the core of the game.

Anyways, is the world supposed to just explode after a couple weeks? is that because the content is unfinished? I cant seem to do anything to stop it
Read the walkthrough on page 21 by zapallbugs to help you get through the total destruction of our planet by the aliens...
And also the changelog on the first post of the thread where I explain what is in this update please.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What are we all concerned about? MC GETS THE ALIEN BABE FIRS THING IN THE 1ST VERSION!!!
MC IS EN ROUTE TO BECOME THE NEXT ITALIAN STALLION OF COUNTLESS GALAXIES ... ?!?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Feel the Purge! Embrace The Old ways ... buy your love in the tent of Bedouins and get yo' harem oN!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Then be the hand!!! Oh .. Wait .WAAAaaaAAAAit !!! Both previous hand and Ned Stark => got Xed!

Play for survival .. make your ..ahem .. throbbing survival skills drive your policy

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes