darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I'm afraid there are only 6 pages because of the font that I use which made other page number disappear for some reason, if someone knows how to increase the number of displayed save pages, I'm all ears. Must be some code in screens.rpy or options.rpy, but I can't find it, even if I already tried...
Hi, check the below code changes in green for your screens.rpy file.
This will give you 15 save pages. I don't know why the spacing has to be with such a high negative value in your case. I didn't take the time to check all your involved styles. Anyway, this will fix it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Untitled-1xx.jpg

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Where's the last rock?
And you won't find it, cos it's not there... update v0.3 to finish this quest I'm afraid!
But well done on finding all seven available stones, although it would be nice if you put the answers in a spoiler please..

Last edited:

mmt199

Jun 15, 2019
Does anyone know how to unlock the confession room? When I want to enter there, it is only the option, I haven't sinned.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock the confession room? When I want to enter there, it is only the option, I haven't sinned.
You need to:
- talk to Bella in the church
- talk to Clara in the church and get her opinion
- talk to the priest, want to know more
- talk to the priest, ask about canonizing, get baptised
- talk to the priest, ask for enlightenment
Then on a morning go for confession. To get the stone you need to confess that you wank with both hands.

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
hi !! :)

how can i get the strong lubricant for the cyborg ?
I used the search bar on this forum but nothing...:(

can you help me please ? :unsure:

Reactions: Sakibpro0

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
hi !! :)

how can i get the strong lubricant for the cyborg ?
I used the search bar on this forum but nothing...:(

can you help me please ? :unsure:

This quest can't be finished yet.... Next update.

Reactions: ponk01

tecnopufi

Jan 27, 2018
If I'm not mistaken, no matter what i do during the one week playtime, Earth going to explode, with or withoute the alien mission?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
So how much more writing is there now?

Like I'm primarily interested in this game to see what you've written.
Thank for the compliment on my writing.
Not quite sure what writing you're interested in though. There is a reasonable amount of new content and therefore a reasonable amount of new text. Not so much in terms of dialogues with the girls in the compound, this update focused on expanding the world.

Reactions: junior366

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
If I'm not mistaken, no matter what i do during the one week playtime, Earth going to explode, with or withoute the alien mission?
I can't remember what happens if you deliberately avoid the aliens, but really, you shouldn't, they are part of the game and needed to unlock the new outdoor areas. And there's 4 weeks of playtime by the way (if Earth survives that is...)

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I can't remember what happens if you deliberately avoid the aliens, but really, you shouldn't, they are part of the game and needed to unlock the new outdoor areas. And there's 4 weeks of playtime by the way (if Earth survives that is...)
If you havent seen all of the 'A' areas yet (including A2 that contains the aliens) at the start of the second week you get a message like "It's the start of a new week! But it looks like I haven't explored all available areas in the vicinity of the compound."
But you really should visit them all in week 1 as you have at least four camels to collect to buy Zara.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
WALK THROUGH ... ERRR ... work tall .. hmm ... whine through ... ohh ... Wet Tummy!!!!
Wuss Tramp ... heh ... Win Torrent ... uhh ... wishful Thinking ... ha ... watchful tremor ... !

Reactions: Wyrme
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes