zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Now that Apocalypse v0.3.2 is public I can publish a sample path. Attached are a zip with the xls (some security stuff doesn't like open Office thingies) and a text file with some notes. Please read carefully the remarks about random at the start. The sample path does the following:
- get all six available girls into the harem
- starts all 14 available quests and finishes those that can be completed in this version
- looks at most (all?) available scenes
Didn't use the necklace in this path as there is no need for it. Best save it until there is a need.
Edit: added a pdf version of the 3.2 path for those that have no aplication to view xls (or direct viewing from the browser)
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
My first reactions when i saw the banner of this game was "Oh, another game with beachball sized tittie bimbo's". But after watching the rest of the screenshots i see that yes, a larger portion may be ridiculously large, but some are also just around the size i personaly can say ok i can still get into the game. I will try it out, maybe it will suprise me.

Either way, good luck with the game, and keep up the work (especialy for those who love your games.)

Reactions: EpicLust

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
Jesus christ, im not here to kink shame, but do you guys really like these proportions? Or is this some kind of fetish that im not aware of? I mean ... i like big tits too, but these look like they are about to explode. Not to mention mc dick that could literally kill people :WutFace:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Is there a way to alter which character appears in a location on a given day, through console or other means rather than roll back or loading save?

I wanting to speak to Amy at the pool on week 4 saturday afternoon. Ive tried rolling back to the night before, re-loading etc etc and it keeps being debra there everytime.
Just rolling back does not alter the random seed. You need to make the save before the rollover from night to morning. After that it is a matter of persisting.
There is no general method of influencing scenes. You have to alter the random results differently for every scene. It can be done if you keep the source right next to you. But it is tricky and when done wrong can bork the game. If you don't know your way around the source don't even try it.

Last edited:

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Just rolling back does not alter the random seed. You need to make the save before the rollover from night to morning. After that it is a matter of persisting.
There is no general method of influencing scenes. You have to alter the random results differently for every scene. It can be done if you keep the source right next to you. But it is tricky and when done wrong can bork the game. If you don't know your way around the source don't even try it.
Thanks I figured I hadnt loaded from the right point.

Also what strength does the MC need to be for Ruby to join harem? Ive been following your guide and ive got to week 5 thursday evening, but the option for ruby to join harem isnt there and im 99% sure ive not missed out any steps.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018

Devka

May 8, 2017
Anyone have a better walkthrough for this? Not a fan of the layout of this one not mention it seems to be wrong starting with day 2 morning. Gwen isn't at the pool Bella is and there is no backrub option. day 2 evening says go to gym and talk to Lena, Lena isn't in the gym Marnie is.

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Anyone have a better walkthrough for this? Not a fan of the layout of this one not mention it seems to be wrong starting with day 2 morning. Gwen isn't at the pool Bella is and there is no backrub option. day 2 evening says go to gym and talk to Lena, Lena isn't in the gym Marnie is.
Did you play it again from the start of the game or a save from day 1? Who was at the pool and in the gym? Did you read the remarks about random events in the document here https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/03/610298_Apocalypse-0.3.2_notes.txt ?

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes