Devka

May 8, 2017
Did you play it again from the start of the game or a save from day 1? Who was at the pool and in the gym? Did you read the remarks about random events in the document here https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/03/610298_Apocalypse-0.3.2_notes.txt ?
I played from the start of the game as it was my first time playing the game. Bella was in the pool and the butch chick from the garage was in the gym. I found the link after reading through the thread a bit. I tried reloading my save 20+ times to try to get Gwen to spawn in the pool as stated in the walkthrough Bella was always there. I have since deleted the game because I didn't find it interesting. Anyway thanks for the reply though.

psychocricket

Jun 19, 2018
Gallery is currently unavailable, i get a white screen with lotta code lookin stuff. Help.
That's the Ren'Py error screen. Seems like you're new to coding, so you should probably post the stack trace to get any real help from the dev (Who's in this thread, actually).

Also, does anybody know how to get Suki's date option? I've got her lust at 2, but no prompt anywhere, school or command center, is showing up and she hasn't appeared at the pool once despite her profile stating that she goes to the pool in her spare time.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
That's the Ren'Py error screen. Seems like you're new to coding, so you should probably post the stack trace to get any real help from the dev (Who's in this thread, actually).

Also, does anybody know how to get Suki's date option? I've got her lust at 2, but no prompt anywhere, school or command center, is showing up and she hasn't appeared at the pool once despite her profile stating that she goes to the pool in her spare time.
Yeah, she's never at the pool at the moment. But you should get the option to invite her if you speak to her in the command center, no?
EDIT: you need to ask her to buy a MNAGAt hat on the internet, a quest set by Barbara at the pool....

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Apr 17, 2018
Got penny naked at the pool couldnt go further because she said "her lust isnt high enough when i have it at 5" is it a bug or the scene isnt implemented yet?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Got penny naked at the pool couldnt go further because she said "her lust isnt high enough when i have it at 5" is it a bug or the scene isnt implemented yet?
Not quite sure how you got her to such a high lust level, but the scene at the pool past her getting naked isn't implemented.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Could the android version be bugged?i literally would just go see the aliens with her over and over
Ah, possibly then, I am not responsible for any Android version but normally, you shouldn't be able to go back and see the aliens.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes