EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
You can't at the moment. That is for a future update.
Well, actually the second experiment is meant to be that but I kind of screwed up that scene a bit, it's not clear that the mission is complete when Gwen rapes Debra, will work on this.

Last edited:
Reactions: zapallbugs

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
so i did the calander scene were you get a habdjob from your teacher is there anymore scenes with her and how do you get them?

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
Every time I go to those sections the camels get “shot” and I don’t collect them to take to the nomad for his daughter.

forbadstuff

May 12, 2018
Why when u go through the walk through it always seems to be different... like multiple locations have different girls in them has he made the game RNG on what girls spawn when and who’s fighting or who’s dancing?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Why when u go through the walk through it always seems to be different... like multiple locations have different girls in them has he made the game RNG on what girls spawn when and who’s fighting or who’s dancing?
Yes, they appear randomly in several places.

Reactions: zapallbugs

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
if zara is released from harem how do u get her back?
Unless Tim tells otherwise I don't think you can. As Zara has no dialogue outside of the bedroom there is no opportunity to ask her back I think. And as far as I can see you can only call her in the bedroom when she is in the harem.

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
Unless Tim tells otherwise I don't think you can. As Zara has no dialogue outside of the bedroom there is no opportunity to ask her back I think. And as far as I can see you can only call her in the bedroom when she is in the harem.
ah good thing i reloaded after testing it out tried looking everywhere i hope he implements outside dialogue with her.

bartleby

Jun 11, 2017
I looked through the thread, but couldn't find anything on this specific error. It pops up when I attempt to access page 2 of the character interface on my bedroom computer. Game is version3.2 and I have the patch installed.

Hilarious game btw.

Reactions: EpicLust
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes