EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
It just had to happen. Dr Evil is a bit late, since the world has already been destroyed by the nuclear holocaust, but still...
(planned scene for next month's release of Apocalypse v0.4, hopefully by then, this nightmare will be over...)

screenshotevil01.png
screenshotevil02.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ahah ... week 6 Thursday afternoon ... President Nixon ... hmmm ...
somewhere over the grand not so scarcely populated canyon...

Way to be a sleepr agent of chaos ... also .. kind of extremely late to impact any Nixon era fanatics ...

Sars, Mers, All covids...

Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Ahah ... week 6 Thursday afternoon ... President Nixon ... hmmm ...
somewhere over the grand not so scarcely populated canyon...

Way to be a sleepr agent of chaos ... also .. kind of extremely late to impact any Nixon era fanatics ... Sars, Mers, All covids...
He doesn't know anything. He was in self-isolation for decades in his secret lab developing his evil plan... lol

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. on to speculations ...
3 eyed raven ... hold the door for so long .. it devours you when you actually do the deed.
3 eyed braniac ... guess the bots of the master collector strayed and ended up in this evil doctor air supply ... got in his eyes...
Eye of agamotto ... the stone to work time for the wielder ... guess no Thanos gonna rip that stone right out of his forehead...
I cannot wait to see natasha have a show down ... recruit MC and go down hard on the evil bastard .. dastardly ... conniving.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
PLease,
UncleVT
Put the new and improved Apcalypse v0.3.2 walkthrough in the OP ... :) Preety Please :)
Now that Apocalypse v0.3.2 is public I can publish a sample path
.......................................................................................................................

Here you go, buddy .. right from the Zap of all bulges :)

up to date walkthrough
Read the remarks about random effects at the top of this document
Strength 9 is required and you need at least 4 points with Ruby.
There is a list at the bottom left of the first tab of my xls here

Biceptual

May 21, 2018
Tim, you have seriously messed with the way I look at Ivanka Trump now. I saw a picture of her yesterday, and tried to see the shape of her muscles under her clothes. If only. All I can say is that there had better be a seen where the MC nails her, preferably with lots of muscle worship.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Tim, you have seriously messed with the way I look at Ivanka Trump now. I saw a picture of her yesterday, and tried to see the shape of her muscles under her clothes. If only. All I can say is that there had better be a seen where the MC nails her, preferably with lots of muscle worship.
lol, sorry, but as I mentioned on my discord, it's an actual content creator who is to blame for making a 3d model of Ivanka Trump that is so similar to the real-life version. I just added the muscles and the tits!
Yes, a sex scene is planned, not sure about muscle worship, not sure in which direction the muscle worship should be directed at in your mind...

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Unless Tim tells otherwise I don't think you can. As Zara has no dialogue outside of the bedroom there is no opportunity to ask her back I think. And as far as I can see you can only call her in the bedroom when she is in the harem.
Will change that for next update.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We can talk about this .. we are in a discussion forum after all:
a sex scene is planned, not sure about muscle worship, not sure in which direction the muscle worship should be directed at in your mind
Muscle worship is all over ... touchy feely on the pecs and abs by Ivanka,
Stroll of fingers, deep blood thirsty fingers plunged in the boulder back muscls of MC,
Flexing of calf muscles when doing the kink grind where muscles are toned ...
The amazone maneuver of absolute power
The held in the air / flip in the air / held up from behind / letting the juices flow ...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Arch Dandy

pikeepikee

Mar 8, 2020
Would be fun if in the future you could buy upgrades to Cyrl, like a deepthroat module that allows her to swallow MC's whole dick, or a breast/ass expansion module. Or if you could edge with Laurie in bed causing her tits to grow even further than in the gym scene, where the longer the sexscene takes the bigger the tits get.

Biceptual

May 21, 2018
lol, sorry, but as I mentioned on my discord, it's an actual content creator who is to blame for making a 3d model of Ivanka Trump that is so similar to the real-life version. I just added the muscles and the tits!
Yes, a sex scene is planned, not sure about muscle worship, not sure in which direction the muscle worship should be directed at in your mind...
I'd like to see the MC alpha-ing Ivanka.

Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
For the sake of throwing ideas around ... the robot mama is independent strong feisty and her creator is yet to receive MCs love
There you have it ... no trainer shenanigans in this game ... just the throbbing MC giving ladies the lights out in every way :)
buy upgrades to Cyrl
MC can have a whole array of affiliations ... he be shooting for different and many gals to add to his harem ... that is the point!
Iva cana ct tough on camera, MC will dominate in person ... remember he rehearses dominance with black widdow :)
MC alpha-ing Ivanka

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
I would seriously love that in a next update we also have scenes of Amy in the gym. And why not Ruby in the pool or a scene where she makes the protagonist look weaker? those muscles have to do some use. Also that Ivanka makes the protagonist look weaker, maybe a fight/wrestling/contest.

And since we were thrilled with the muscular Nancy scene for the Captain Marvel outfit, it would be nice to see a full sex scene with her in such a shape.

Your work is wonderful and a blessing <3

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes