yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Once you click the screen to start the mini-game, the juice starts squirting and you have a limited amount of time to press the proper "catch" button. So indeed, if you scroll back (kind of cheating but alright...), you'll know before hand where it will squirt and therefore which button to press.
Ty god lol. I'll do another replay and try that. Once more this game is LOL funny, french class and the carrots scene are a scream.

Reactions: EpicLust
Sep 1, 2017
Damn, 6 strength and 4 combat for ivanka.
Ruby got only 4 strength and is already lifting a half ton in the gym while lena is just 3 combat.

This is going to be quiet interesting for the MC in this future.

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
1) I used the walkthrough and it seems I saw everything except the scene with the teacher. How to open it?
2) I can’t open the second page with the characteristics of the girls, an error appears. Does everyone have such a problem?
3) Dev. Random without a console - suicide. Ruby - best girl in the game. Give us more muscular, short-haired beauties)))
(I haven’t practiced english for a long time, i just used GoogleTranslate)

ByEnci

Apr 29, 2020
Hey I have a question to the game "Apocalypse" [Epiclust]. Does anyone know, how to get 4 Lust with Amy? Hope to know it soon.

FullStick224

Apr 20, 2019
On day 2 morning the walkthrough says to go to the pool and give backrub to gwen but barbra is at the pool instead of gwen.

Edit: I just tried a new game again and this time I got gwen but I didn't get the msg from trumpsters in the morning. Am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
On day 2 morning the walkthrough says to go to the pool and give backrub to gwen but barbra is at the pool instead of gwen.

Edit: I just tried a new game again and this time I got gwen but I didn't get the msg from trumpsters in the morning. Am I doing something wrong?
Some things are random (such as which girl appears at the pool) and the walkthrough should be taken as an indicator of what to do, not a strict linear walkthrough.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018

Read the notes, especially the section about random factors, attached to the post here

ByEnci

Apr 29, 2020
Hey I have a new question. Where can I go I n a date with Amy. I have her Lust on level 2 but do not know where to ask her.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hey I have a new question. Where can I go I n a date with Amy. I have her Lust on level 2 but do not know where to ask her.
At school or in the workshop. The option should appear in the dialogues.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes