zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
But in walkthrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only thing you can do in the classroom with Barbara is fuck her when the class information system malfunctions. The other choice is letting Suki repair it (and no fuck). That is the correct choice as you need that point to advance the storylines for Suki. And her storyline is essential for several others as well. Barbara is just one point to nothing.

Reactions: sanmal

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
i keep getting this message when i try playing with the patch

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
OverflowError: value too large to convert to short

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Apocalypse-032-pc\Apocalypse-0.3.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Apocalypse-032-pc\Apocalypse-0.3.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.report_duplicate_labels()
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Apocalypse-032-pc\Apocalypse-0.3.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 918, in report_duplicate_labels
if renpy.parser.report_parse_errors():
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Apocalypse-032-pc\Apocalypse-0.3.2-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 2817, in report_parse_errors
renpy.display.error.report_parse_errors(full_text, error_fn)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Apocalypse-032-pc\Apocalypse-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\error.py", line 187, in report_parse_errors
error_fn=error_fn,
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Apocalypse-032-pc\Apocalypse-0.3.2-pc\renpy\game.py", line 281, in invoke_in_new_context
return callable(*args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Apocalypse-032-pc\Apocalypse-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\error.py", line 45, in call_exception_screen
return renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", suppress_overlay=True, suppress_underlay=True)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Apocalypse-032-pc\Apocalypse-0.3.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Apocalypse-032-pc\Apocalypse-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Apocalypse-032-pc\Apocalypse-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3171, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Apocalypse-032-pc\Apocalypse-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2083, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Apocalypse-032-pc\Apocalypse-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Apocalypse-032-pc\Apocalypse-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Apocalypse-032-pc\Apocalypse-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Apocalypse-032-pc\Apocalypse-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1124, in render
st, at)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Apocalypse-032-pc\Apocalypse-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1572, in render
cwidth, cheight = sizeit('c', width, height, 0, 0)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Apocalypse-032-pc\Apocalypse-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1567, in sizeit
rend = render(pos_d[pos], width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Apocalypse-032-pc\Apocalypse-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1572, in render
cwidth, cheight = sizeit('c', width, height, 0, 0)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Apocalypse-032-pc\Apocalypse-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1567, in sizeit
rend = render(pos_d[pos], width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Apocalypse-032-pc\Apocalypse-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\viewport.py", line 264, in render
surf = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, child_width, child_height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Apocalypse-032-pc\Apocalypse-0.3.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 925, in render
surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Apocalypse-032-pc\Apocalypse-0.3.2-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1993, in render
layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, splits_from=virtual_layout)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Apocalypse-032-pc\Apocalypse-0.3.2-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 736, in __init__
textsupport.tweak_glyph_spacing(all_glyphs, lines, target_x_delta, target_y_delta, maxx, y) # @UndefinedVariable
File "textsupport.pyx", line 964, in renpy.text.textsupport.tweak_glyph_spacing
File "textsupport.pxd", line 78, in renpy.text.textsupport.Line.y.__set__

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Apocalypse 0.3.2
Sat May 02 02:25:43 2020

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
i keep getting this message when i try playing with the patch

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
You didn't replace the existing scripts, you have duplicates.

Okami_12

Dec 1, 2017
Thanks! This game is awesome, but I think the randomisation is quite annoying sometimes - things like who is at the pool or the gym should be timed.. also, is there any point to befriending Jake?

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
The instructions said to just copy and past the patch into the game folder.
Then you should get a pop out window asking you if you want to replace so and so folder(if you are doing it correctly). You are basically copying over the installed game folder with the patched game folder. If you are not getting a pop out window, then the patched game folder is possibly being named game(1). If no window is poping up asking you what to do, then you have to change it in your Windows settings.

Michael Nurit

Apr 22, 2020
Towards the end of the month here. Tomorrow for 20$ patrons. So if you're dying for it, you should have become a patron! ;)
I'm sorry, but even if I like your games, I just started going to college and I'm not able to leave 20$ (in my country=€) every month and also on top of that I'm not into early access.
Again: I'm sorry that I'm not a patreon, but at least I'm paying tribute by playing your games, right?

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
Love the satire jokes, but if you want to avoid the political comments for or against your game, put a disclaimer about it. It'll save you a lot of headaches and put more people at easy.

Reactions: Henry73au
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes