Fuckcondoms

Jul 11, 2019
Love the satire jokes, but if you want to avoid the political comments for or against your game, put a disclaimer about it. It'll save you a lot of headaches and put more people at easy.
I Don`t know of any President named Trumpf or his Bodybuilder daughter Ivanka in real life.

But seriously people don`t take sex-games serious, its suppose to be fun.

el3ees

May 6, 2020
For some reason after i pickup the stone and then talk to angie it wont allow me to ask her on a date on Day 21 (Text for date request doesn't appear) - Is this based on RNG?

Then when i go to the school on Day 26 it doesnt allow me to ask Angie to join Harem (Text for Harem Isnt there) - Is this based on RNG?

Ive tried everything and used the guide for V0.3.2

Need help please

Thanks

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
For some reason after i pickup the stone and then talk to angie it wont allow me to ask her on a date on Day 21 (Text for date request doesn't appear) - Is this based on RNG?

Then when i go to the school on Day 26 it doesnt allow me to ask Angie to join Harem (Text for Harem Isnt there) - Is this based on RNG?

Ive tried everything and used the guide for V0.3.2

Need help please

Thanks
Is her lust at least 2? (open console shift+o and type: lustan to get the answer)
If it is, then you didn't ask Marnie for a tip about the Red Canyon (buy a drink from her at the bar to get the option for the tip).

Okami_12

Dec 1, 2017
She is not a harem girl yet so there is only one fuck scene with her on the second day of school. So right at the beginning of the game. Then a handjob scene later on during a posing session with Joe.
Thanks! And thanks for all the great work! Really looking forward to Amy, any idea when she'll be available?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
please help...... how to coplete qwest "goid cock,bad cock"
You need to get her willpower down to 0 from 5. So you are only allowed one screw-up in the three encounters (*2 sex scenes) you have with her. (one encounter a day for three days) Whatever you did wrong at one stage, pick the opposite choice...

Reactions: Henry73au

astaroth96

Nov 12, 2017
Hey pal, just a little question here, is there gonna be some love for the church girl any time soon? I'm really looking forward to that, but it doesn't seem very possible, considering how you have been approaching the development of the harem thing

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hey pal, just a little question here, is there gonna be some love for the church girl any time soon? I'm really looking forward to that, but it doesn't seem very possible, considering how you have been approaching the development of the harem thing
I can't say, haven't planned that much ahead, but she's definitely not the next harem girl.

• Sad
Reactions: exlol

el3ees

May 6, 2020
Hi

I have a problem with Cyrl

Currently she is level 2
Power is the same as mine which is 8
I aquired the Lubricant
When i talk to her at the bar the what skills do you have keeps repeating. It doesnt give me the option of give lubricant

Please help

solys87

Oct 21, 2017
Got a few girls to 4 or 5 lust, none joined my harem. There is no conversation option and no way to call them to the room.

Probably need to have a clear marking on the character interface to show which girls can actually join the harem....since its just a crap shoot right now.

pikeepikee

Mar 8, 2020
Can someone tell me where I can find my save files on Mac so I can delete them? I wanna start over completely fresh

gumby2145

Feb 19, 2019
I followed zapallbugs amazing walkthrough as well and hit the same problem at the start when the girl at the Pool appeared to be Barbara instead of Gwen. Which is how I found out a bit more about how the RNG works.

Yes, the game is based on RNG for which girls appear at a location or event.
However you can actually control the RNG using some of the console commands.

I think the console is already enabled by default but if it isn't here's how to enable it for any game just in case:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To find other values than the ones listed below, open any of the .rpy files in the game folder with a text editor.
You can also edit saves using: . edit, download, and replace or paste the save into 'game/saves'.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

how do i find the 'renpy' > 'common' folder? im so confused, i cant find it anywhere.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes