Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hi

I have a problem with Cyrl

Currently she is level 2
Power is the same as mine which is 8
I aquired the Lubricant
When i talk to her at the bar the what skills do you have keeps repeating. It doesnt give me the option of give lubricant

Please help
I raised the required strength level to 9 in the latest version, so I'm surprised it's still level 8 for you. You must have an older version.

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
There aren't enough likes for this game to my liking... And to Ivanka's liking either. (preview pic of a kinky BDSM scene with the MC planned in Apocalypse v0.4.1 next month - modified for the purpose here...)
In my opinion its because the game isnt as interesting as Battle of the Bulges. BoTB had a distinct identity where you were in competition with rival boys trying to showcase that your dick is supreme. In Apocalypse you are sorta just handed pussy and it becomes a game where its you just hunting for sex scenes. This is the problem with most harem games, its like pokemon; You catch them, play with them a bit. then get bored and catch another. If thats the only element of the game you can sorta see where the problem lies.

Dont get me wrong pokemon and by that connection; Harems games, are VERY popular. This game is very standard, it lacks that certain something that would make it great.

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Its not installing on my tablet
I don't know how it works on tablet but apk file was supposed to he used on android but it shouldn't have problem installing on tablet. how much free space do you have? You can try freeing up space because I get that error on android due to low storage space.

marcos10

Feb 19, 2018
i played this game some times ago, and i remember that after 20 ingame days, it stops.
With the new update is the same?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
i played this game some times ago, and i remember that after 20 ingame days, it stops.
Well, yes and no. There is still a limit (six weeks now), but you can choose to ignore it and play on.
You need to igore the time limit if you want to do and see everything. I haven't found a way close to do that within the allotted time.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
You can play as long as you want now. A new update is planned for this Saturday, maybe wait for that one, it dramatically increases the amount of explorable hexes in the outside world.

Reactions: Kaeris

Darkclones

Mar 19, 2019
I don't know how it works on tablet but apk file was supposed to he used on android but it shouldn't have problem installing on tablet. how much free space do you have? You can try freeing up space because I get that error on android due to low storage space.
I have about 100gigs free lol. Its the samsung tab s6. I normally never have an issue installing. Not sure whats going on. Ill try it again later when I get a free moment.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
Apocalypse [v0.4] [EpicLust]

Original Size: 1.1 GB
Compressed Size: 397 MB

Win/Linux: - - - :)

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
zapallbugs bro you have the walkthrough for 0.4?
Coming up. A sample path coming up. What does it have?
- visits most (all?) of the scenes
- gets all six possible harem girls
- start all 16 available quest and completes 14 of them.
- rotates through membership of all factions
I have also updated my notes document. There is still room for major improvement in it, but that is the current state. Certainly not a walkthrough, and I don't currently plan it to be. At the v0.4.0 stage is like BotB at that stage. Up until v0.3.2 it was really a game demonstrator. Now scenes are becoming more interconnected and you need more time thinking and planning ahead what to do in what sequence. Planning for the various training events, planning which harem girls to take on what explorations, the need to become a member of factions to get some things done etc.
Edit: there is a much better description of the areas on the OP. Don't know who made it, so can't praise who made it. Anyway, good job (y)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes