jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
You either have to talk to Marnie and get her to tell you about the Canyon for dates or get the necklace and give to her

Reactions: EpicLust

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Next month's patreon reward will be Apocalypse v0.3.1.
I've put some more "meat" in Apocalypse so that players have more variety in harem girls... Expect two or three more harem girls plus a threesome scene. Also fuck scenes where the MC's previous load is still visible on the harem girl(s)... And some breast expansion mixed in with the lot... ;)

Since I don't have upfront charging on my patreon page, I remind you it's best to join NOW if you're interested in an early release in accordance with your tier when pledges are processed on the 1st January. Again, since there is NO upfront charging, you will NOT be charged when you join, ONLY on the 1st January. And joining AFTER that date won't count since your pledge will not have been processed...

After that, my new Year's resolution is to finish up Battle of the Bulges!

Preview pics below (click to enlarge):

View attachment 498218 View attachment 498219 View attachment 498220 View attachment 498221 View attachment 498222 View attachment 498224 View attachment 498225
After this update you gonna be working only on Battle of Bulges or also on Apocalypse?
And what do you think maybe you canmake such sexy outfit for some of the girls what do you think?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
After this update you gonna be working only on Battle of Bulges or also on Apocalypse?
And what do you think maybe you canmake such sexy outfit for some of the girls what do you think?
Once BotB is finished, I'll work exclusively on Apocalypse obviously... There's only two days left! ;)
As for the outfit you suggested, Michiko already wears a similar dress on the date you can have with her.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Once BotB is finished, I'll work exclusively on Apocalypse obviously... There's only two days left! ;)
As for the outfit you suggested, Michiko already wears a similar dress on the date you can have with her.
Can you please also say in future updates of Apocalypse we gonna see how our harem girls and other become pregnant from mc? I mean its say that we need to repopulate the planet so I hope to see it)

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
How do I get more lust with Angie? Only time I can find is doing the cosplay stuff.
To be specific, to get Angie as a harem girl do these:
1. talk to her, ask 'tell me'
2. ask her on a date
3. do cosplay
4. dance with her
I advise against using the necklace, you will need that for another girl.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Cant wait to play this update. cant the 10$ patreons get it a few days earlier? daying right now to play it.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
To be specific, to get Angie as a harem girl do these:
1. talk to her, ask 'tell me'
2. ask her on a date
3. do cosplay
4. dance with her
I advise against using the necklace, you will need that for another girl.
Yes, the extensive bug testing has eliminated my favorite bug in the game lmao

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
If you like bimbo girls I can recommend for you good game Doll House. Its great game, short but lokks good and author make new updates. Sad that need to wait for new update when somebody can share it
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-doll-house-ch-1-4-1-slootyslots.31211/
i dont like super big boobs... and only in this game its kind of different than others. there is as an example the nurse in this game me personally cant stand her boobs they are way to big it looks like they are filled with air. but then there is the MCs mom who also got big boobs but on her i like them because it kind of suits her soooo.... yeah.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes