zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Can´t download the game
Download from where? The Mega link on the OP seems to be dead, but the other mirrors are working.
And what do you expect to download? On the OP should still be v0.3.0 as v0.3.1 is only available to $20 patrons at the moment.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Today it was release new update for 10$ patrons and sadly still we dont have anybdoy to share it with us :cry: Maybe can somebody say whats new in this update?

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
I hope that somebody can share with us new update very soon!
You know its a "rather" small thread compared to other games.... and even the dev is pretty active on this thread so it wont make any sense for somebody to post it here.... this aint a game which has over 1000 supporters(which by my opinion honestly should have the game is fire tho...)

TaskSpacebar

Mar 17, 2018
Let me illustrate this with a teaser pic. And no, this is not fake, but the result of a real play at the end of week 6 / start of week 7. I will publish the path that leads to this state when v0.3.1 goes public.
View attachment 512347
I can also confirm that those are the current members of the MC's "harem". As long as you can keep them happy, then you should be fine.

This IS pirate site but as far as I can tell, none of Tim's patrons have ever uploaded a pre-public release version
Honor among thieves and such
Full disclosure: I am a Patreon supporter of this game, and I will NOT upload it here since:

A. It gets a public release after the 20$, 10$, and 5$ patrons, respectively, are sent to them.

B. I'd rather not have the dev (Tim) lose revenue every month because someone wants it sooner instead of waiting.

And as Jak1165 has already said, honour among thieves etc.

*And yes I spelled 'honour' with a " u " because I live in North America

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
You know that F95zone it's a comunity of piracy don't you?
What's the big problem for him asking for the game?
The issue here is that this thread is dedicated to discussing the game. Asking once is ok, but repeated attempts could constitute spam. I suggest the original poster moves his request to the "game request" forums.
As zapallbugs mentioned, no patron ever leaked it and my patron count is pretty stable so chances are thin I'd say...

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
And as Jak1165 has already said, honour among thieves etc.

*And yes I spelled 'honour' with a " u " because I live in North America
Err... surely you mean you DON'T live in North America because I'm pretty sure it's the Yanks who spell it wrong without a u...
Having said that, my game is in "wrong" US spelling and I'm a Brit, so who am I to complain...

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Err... surely you mean you DON'T live in North America because I'm pretty sure it's the Yanks who spell it wrong without a u...
Having said that, my game is in "wrong" US spelling and I'm a Brit, so who am I to complain...
Canada is North America. They spell it wrong as well XD

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes