k85553355

Aug 21, 2019
I'm still working on it to remove all mentions of the mother. I had someone report me to patreon so I'm going to make the game patreon-compliant as much as possible (hopefully, some random dude I never met and know nothing about will make a patch and kindly provide it here at the same time by some incredible coincidence...)
So you can have sex with the mother? NICE!!

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I'm still working on it to remove all mentions of the mother. I had someone report me to patreon so I'm going to make the game patreon-compliant as much as possible (hopefully, some random dude I never met and know nothing about will make a patch and kindly provide it here at the same time by some incredible coincidence...)
Being totally ignorant to Patreon rules, what does that mean? Do only the externally visible Mom references have to go, or also the internal things like variables with mom or mo in them? That would be a killer with a major scope for bugs.

astaroth96

Nov 12, 2017
people who complain about this kind of shit really deserves a bullet in the head, man

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
people who complain about this kind of shit really deserves a bullet in the head, man
Unfortunately, my page is now under review because of it (although the issue raised was not the mother by the way, but some characters' age.)

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Being totally ignorant to Patreon rules, what does that mean? Do only the externally visible Mom references have to go, or also the internal things like variables with mom or mo in them? That would be a killer with a major scope for bugs.
I'll only remove external signs. But if Angie and Ayla are an issue too, then I have to remove them from the game alltogether... (sigh)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: zapallbugs

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
I'll only remove external signs. But if Angie and Ayla are an issue too, then I have to remove them from the game alltogether... (sigh)
nah just make them older an state before the game starts all fictional characters in this game are over 18 my man.... you dont hsve to remove nothing. (the age on the overview of all characters make them all at least 18)

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
nah just make them older an state before the game starts all fictional characters in this game are over 18 my man.... you dont hsve to remove nothing. (the age on the overview of all characters make them all at least 18)
Well, I hope you're right but we'll see about that. The guy who reported me actually sent screen captures of the character sheets for Angie and Ayla to Patreon...

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Well, I hope you're right but we'll see about that. The guy who reported me actually sent screen captures of the character sheets for Angie and Ayla to Patreon...
So the guy finds their age a problem for the girls, but not the MC who is the same age? Weird.

Reactions: Xaøs

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
So the guy finds their age a problem for the girls, but not the MC who is the same age? Weird.
He didn't mention anything about the MC, he might have missed it. But he also reported Battle of the Bulges apparently, so I've already removed all mentions of it of my Patreon page and told them I abandoned the game anyway. But so far, I only received from Patreon staff their general guidelines with absolutely no specifics as to what I have "breeched". No help at all.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
yeah, almost every other Game creator is doing the same. At the beginning to mention that all characters are over 18 and you should also put every character up to at least 18 years old bc, we can use the relationship menu where we can see the stats of all characters. change their age to 18 and you should be fine.

Reactions: Xaøs

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
yeah, almost every other Game creator is doing the same. At the beginning to mention that all characters are over 18 and you should also put every character up to at least 18 years old bc, we can use the relationship menu where we can see the stats of all characters. change their age to 18 and you should be fine.
I did just that in the now uploaded game version 0.3.1. But Angie "looks" underage too... That's the main concern because Pat*eon now have a pic of her...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes