EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
i mean the 0.35 one
Next month's reward is Battle of the Bulges v0.7. I'm glad to say I've really gotten back into the mood of it and making progress, although tentative release date for $20 patrons is more like the middle of the month than the beginning since I'm away for a week for work at the beginning of February.

Last edited:

s1203544961

Apr 4, 2019
Next month's reward is Battle of the Bulges v0.7. I'm glad to say I've really gotten back in the mood of it and making progress, although tentative release date for $20 patrons is more like the middle of the month than the beginning since I'm away for a week for work at the beginning of February.
great!but can you give a changelog for 0.35?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
great!but can you give a changelog for 0.35?
Of course, I have ideas of what I plan to do but I prefer not to disclose them since nothing is done yet...
Also, I don't know why you're calling it v0.3.5, it will either be Apocalypse v0.3.2 or v0.4.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Of course, I have ideas of what I plan to do but I prefer not to disclose them since nothing is done yet...
Also, I don't know why you're calling it v0.3.5, it will either be Apocalypse v0.3.2 or v0.4.
Any plans to add Tiffany?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Can you tell how to date with Suki?
You have to:
- get at least 2 points for her (tell she is a genius at school, talk to her at school, give Opala's necklace (not recommended))
- start the Barbara quest for a patriotic hat
- then talk to her at command and ask for 1. her job description and 2. a Dark Web purchase

Sidama

May 11, 2017
The Number 6 told about Hex C3, but it doesn't appear on the command or is it just me who failed the mission?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
The Number 6 told about Hex C3, but it doesn't appear on the command or is it just me who failed the mission?
No, it just hasn't been implemented yet, that's why you can't see it... But your saved game knows it, don't worry.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
No, it just hasn't been implemented yet, that's why you can't see it... But your saved game knows it, don't worry.
Maybe you can share with us new version of Apocalypse today? Please? I know it must become public tomorrow but next week its gonna be busy and wait one more week to play your update its just gonna kill me :cry:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I'm still working on it to remove all mentions of the mother. I had someone report me to patreon so I'm going to make the game patreon-compliant as much as possible (hopefully, some random dude I never met and know nothing about will make a patch and kindly provide it here at the same time by some incredible coincidence...)

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
I'm still working on it to remove all mentions of the mother. I had someone report me to patreon so I'm going to make the game patreon-compliant as much as possible (hopefully, some random dude I never met and know nothing about will make a patch and kindly provide it here at the same time by some incredible coincidence...)
or you can let the player choose what kind of relationship he wants with "that" person.... you know its a possibility

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
or you can let the player choose what kind of relationship he wants with "that" person.... you know its a possibility
Makes things harder to be honest because of the dialogues. Basically, she's your ex-landlady in the official version. She'll scream things like:
"Fuck me sweetie pie, fuck your LANDLADY!"
Now if you don't want that shit, I'm sure some good soul will provide a patch. Not me of course, some random dude I never met.

s1203544961

Apr 4, 2019
well,i think this will be a bad idea because in the end everyone have different opinion on the relation to all the girl ,it will be so diverse so in the end it will make thing even hard to do。

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes