Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Apocalypse [v0.3.1 Fixed] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC (326 MB): - - - -
MAC (310 MB): - - - -
android would be also appreciated

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is heavy in animations and ports are all over the internet!
Go look around ... their last version port was pretty good.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Apocalypse [v0.3.1 Fixed] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC (326 MB): - - - -
MAC (310 MB): - - - -
Too early! There's an error in the script and any new game just jumps to some random scene... i notified the mods here.

EKOMEKO

Feb 22, 2018
How can I fuck barbara? I am new at the game. I gave a task about the Internet but I do not understand?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
How can I fuck barbara? I am new at the game. I gave a task about the Internet but I do not understand?
You can do that at school when the computers fail. But I recommend not to do that as you need the point that Suki gets for fixing the computers. If you don't get that point all storylines involving Suki will be locked (until the dev thinks up another way to get a point for Suki).

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Okamikari

Mar 30, 2018
Go to the school, Barbara is the teacher.There is some kind of sexual education event where you can fuck her. If you visit school
regular, you can´t miss it.

kapoor625

Sep 6, 2018
How do I get the scene after Jake friendship 4? It just keeps repeating now. I talked with him in the shower like 10 times

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
How do I get the scene after Jake friendship 4? It just keeps repeating now. I talked with him in the shower like 10 times
Did he give you the password for the Road Warriors? That's all you'll get from him... And if you already got it from the Black Widow, then it's kind of pointless I must admit. lol.

• Wow

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Did he give you the password for the Road Warriors? That's all you'll get from him... And if you already got it from the Black Widow, then it's kind of pointless I must admit. lol.
No, not quite. You forgot to mention that talking to Jake gets you a point for Lena.

EKOMEKO

Feb 22, 2018
thank you guys for your advice. I have a few things on my mind.

1- Is there a difference between the paid version and the free version?
2- I think there is nothing to be done after somewhere?
3- I couldn't see some of the scenes you mentioned?
4- Is there an article explaining what we should do?

• Angry

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
He didn't mention anything about the MC, he might have missed it. But he also reported Battle of the Bulges apparently, so I've already removed all mentions of it of my Patreon page and told them I abandoned the game anyway. But so far, I only received from Patreon staff their general guidelines with absolutely no specifics as to what I have "breeched". No help at all.
I also have a discord server now btw, everyone is welcome to join...

Ok, v0.3.1. is public. Let's publish a path for it.
- It ends with all 5 available girls in the harem.
- Starts all 14 quests available in this version and completes the ones that can be completed.
- Seen most of the scenes.
View attachment 525489
BarB!!! Ba-Barb!!!!!ba BA Ba BA BArbie Doll wonder hot BABS!!!!!
View attachment 525680

:love::love::love::love::love::p:p:p:p:p:p:love::love::love::love::love:

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Makes a thread for a game that is SUPER political.
Bans discussion of politics in said thread.

You know, I am starting to understand why other adult website communities call this place autistic and retarded.

• Angry

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So ... Deep state much? I see Trufster in your future ... GO 4 BARB!!! BARB, MY BOI, IS THE ONLY WAY!!!!! bAAaaaAAaaaAARB!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::p:p:p:p:p:p:love::love::love::love::love::sneaky:(y)
masterrace.jpg

Reactions: Apostate
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes