Jan 12, 2019
You are right. Here is a script to fix it, I notified the mods in the meantime.

Thanks, it works now.
Though it's a shame that nothing really comes of that option, the rest of the dialog is all the same. I'm not necessarily asking for an entire alternative humiliation route with her, but at least a few sentences could be different, she should be topless all the way until Lara gives her clothes at the Compound, and the player should get an extra opportunity to make that humiliation up for her before making her part of the harem.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Is there anyway to get the "mom" in the harem without the use of the necklace? Im stuck at 3 lust and idk where to go further
Train when she's in the gym, but don't talk to her (if you have already done talked to her once in the gym). You get an extra point there with her.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Thanks, it works now.
Though it's a shame that nothing really comes of that option, the rest of the dialog is all the same. I'm not necessarily asking for an entire alternative humiliation route with her, but at least a few sentences could be different, she should be topless all the way until Lara gives her clothes at the Compound, and the player should get an extra opportunity to make that humiliation up for her before making her part of the harem.
Why do you want to humiliate your nice landlady? What, the rent is too high?

Jan 12, 2019
Why do you want to humiliate your nice landlady? What, the rent is too high?
I mean, YOU already added that option. Why not actually make use of it other than just an opportunity to waste a Love Point?
Also, I don't see the Day, Time of Day or the prices at the beta bitch's store in the bar. That might be a bug too.

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
How can I tell if the patch was successfully applied. At what point do I run across the..well..you know. If it didn't take/wasn't applied, what is the character's name instead?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
How can I tell if the patch was successfully applied. At what point do I run across the..well..you know. If it didn't take/wasn't applied, what is the character's name instead?
Without the patch (official version), she's called Nancy. With the patch she's called Mom cos the random dude I never met who made it is a sick pervert.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I mean, YOU already added that option. Why not actually make use of it other than just an opportunity to waste a Love Point?
Also, I don't see the Day, Time of Day or the prices at the beta bitch's store in the bar. That might be a bug too.
You get the prices by hovering above the items normally.

May 26, 2018
I've been following this game since it's release, and am a huge fan, but I feel like I'm doing something wrong.

Like... I'm just not progressing. I'm not seeing any new options, I can't seem to make anything happen since I got Zara. I explored the new areas, and got a mission to get back water to the baths. I got a necklace that I don't know how to use. And now I'm just spinning my wheels.

I just... I feel like a walkthrough for this game would be less of a luxury and more of a "this game absolutely needs a walkthrough."

I know many of my questions have been asked on this forum, and people have actually answered those questions, and it wasn't helpful AT ALL. Like there are earlier steps that aren't being given in the answer, or SOMETHING. I am honestly SO frustrated, and having to search around this forum to answer every tiny little question is just absurd.

Please make a full and thorough walkthrough that can take a person step-by-step through the game before the next patch. PLEASE. Or, at least finish the "quests" interface on the computer.

Reactions: donmauro81

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I've been following this game since it's release, and am a huge fan, but I feel like I'm doing something wrong.

Like... I'm just not progressing. I'm not seeing any new options, I can't seem to make anything happen since I got Zara. I explored the new areas, and got a mission to get back water to the baths. I got a necklace that I don't know how to use. And now I'm just spinning my wheels.

I just... I feel like a walkthrough for this game would be less of a luxury and more of a "this game absolutely needs a walkthrough."

I know many of my questions have been asked on this forum, and people have actually answered those questions, and it wasn't helpful AT ALL. Like there are earlier steps that aren't being given in the answer, or SOMETHING. I am honestly SO frustrated, and having to search around this forum to answer every tiny little question is just absurd.

Please make a full and thorough walkthrough that can take a person step-by-step through the game before the next patch. PLEASE. Or, at least finish the "quests" interface on the computer.
Look at path 3.1 in the xls attached here
https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalypse-v0-3-1-fixed-epiclust.33875/post-2928782
Is that step-by-step enough for you? But it is only *one* possible path. Many steps involve random factors, so there are many variations possible. If you want a certain outcome save beforehand. If not the desired outcome reload the save and try again. I know my approach in the xls is lacking, but nobody has yet come up with a better approach. Feel free to try. The problem with sandbox games like Apocalypse is that there is no single fixed path to follow. If there was it would be boring.

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017

The bath mission is not yet implemented.
And I find it hard to believe you actually met nobody that you could give the necklace to! There are like 11 or 12 girls that can be given the necklace and if you just speak to them, the option appears. You're not speaking to anyone or what? I mean, you have to go to school twice a week for example, and you can simply talk to Amy, Angie or Ayla before class and give them the necklace for example.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Look at path 3.1 in the xls attached here
https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalypse-v0-3-1-fixed-epiclust.33875/post-2928782
Is that step-by-step enough for you? But it is only *one* possible path. Many steps involve random factors, so there are many variations possible. If you want a certain outcome save beforehand. If not the desired outcome reload the save and try again. I know my approach in the xls is lacking, but nobody has yet come up with a better approach. Feel free to try. The problem with sandbox games like Apocalypse is that there is no single fixed path to follow. If there was it would be boring.
Would be great if only it's not all black when opening that file.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes