PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
how to not get gameover so fast
I suppose you refer to Earth destruction, correct?
The best way is to talk with the nomad and agree to give him camels for his daughter zara.
Buy a rifle and darts from joe, and then go hunting camels until you have enough to trade.

Once Zara is in your harem, have sex with her often enough to appease the alien audience.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 354025

Overview:
You play as a young, muscle-bound, horse-hung hero who survived the nuclear apocalypse. After joining the Resistance compound "Eden", your task is to build a harem, increase your skills, fulfill missions assigned to you and explore the surrounding lands, with the ultimate aim of avenging your family by removing President-for-Life Trumpf from power. The future of humanity is in your coc... err.... hands!​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-20
Release Date: 2019-12-02
Developer: EpicLust -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Previous Work: - Battle of the Bulges
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This game features assorted Political stances. Discussion of politics should be done outside of the game's thread, such as in Off-Topic. Not doing so will result in either thread-bans, warnings or both.
DOWNLOAD
Win - Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Extra:
COMPRESSED

View attachment 354026 View attachment 354027 View attachment 354029 View attachment 354030 View attachment 354031 View attachment 354032 View attachment 354033 View attachment 354034 View attachment 440435 View attachment 440436 View attachment 440437 View attachment 440438 View attachment 440439 View attachment 440440 View attachment 492437 View attachment 492438 View attachment 492439 View attachment 492440 View attachment 492441 View attachment 492442 View attachment 492443 View attachment 492444 View attachment 492445
Why not eradicate of the map
the communist Pelosi
I would play with pleasure
But I want all kinds of heavy weapons in the game
I want to make sure that I win

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I suppose you refer to Earth destruction, correct?
The best way is to talk with the nomad and agree to give him camels for his daughter zara.
Buy a rifle and darts from joe, and then go hunting camels until you have enough to trade.

Once Zara is in your harem, have sex with her often enough to appease the alien audience.
All sound advice. In v0.3 of the game you also get the option to decline the destruction and go on playing. If you didn't get that it indicates you are playing an older version. Look at the OP for downloading the current version.

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
The planet blowing up really sucks the joy out of this game. I can't read the guide, because I don't use Microsoft products.

• Angry
Reactions: zapallbugs

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Next month's patreon reward will be Apocalypse v0.3.1.
I've put some more "meat" in Apocalypse so that players have more variety in harem girls... Expect two or three more harem girls plus a threesome scene. Also fuck scenes where the MC's previous load is still visible on the harem girl(s)... And some breast expansion mixed in with the lot... ;)

Since I don't have upfront charging on my patreon page, I remind you it's best to join NOW if you're interested in an early release in accordance with your tier when pledges are processed on the 1st January. Again, since there is NO upfront charging, you will NOT be charged when you join, ONLY on the 1st January. And joining AFTER that date won't count since your pledge will not have been processed...

After that, my new Year's resolution is to finish up Battle of the Bulges!

Preview pics below (click to enlarge):

michikotitfuck.png michikoaftercum.png momtitfuck.png momtits.png momcostume.png threesome.png cyrllingerie.png

oona

Jun 20, 2017
is there a console command for faction points? Money and lust points work fine but can't find anything for factions

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes