DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Got my first harem girl, paid her maintenance...and the harem screen won't go away. I'm stuck, there's no way to close this box.

This isnt my first problem. The MC stat button is just...there. It doesn't open or do anything when clicked. But I can live without that. This non-closing harem box is the end for me. It took me long enough to get this one low hanging fruit I didn't even want.

Any help out there?

Edit: So, I got to move on by using rollback and dismissing the girl instead of keeping her. That's...not good design. Hope there is a fix.

Last edited:

_Dhoko_

Oct 14, 2017
Ok, now Tim has confirmed V0.3 will be public tomorrow I can add some teasing. An xls with two paths compiled during testing. The second path is the most complete and visits all scenes (as far as I know). Except for the latest changes regarding the tattoo-shop. Didn't have time yet to play that. Some general remarks:
To-do each week:
- dance in the bar friday evening, delivers a point for the girl chosen
- bet on fight night on saturday evening, a way to make more money
- don't forget to go to the gym twice a week, strength is relevant for a scene with Cyrl
To-do 1st week:
- buy tranquilizer darts from Joe, preferably on the first night. You need them to collect camels to buy Zara
- visit all A-areas, or you won't get to the B-areas in week 2
To-do 2nd week:
- visit area B2 as soon as possible as that contains the genie. The stones you need to collect for her are all over the place (see 1st tab of xls, bottom left)
To-do 3rd week:
- don't forget to play the prisoner scenes from monday to wednesday. Completing it collects both points and money
General:
- Buying the surprise girl in the desert town takes $200. Collecting that takes several weeks of work, shooting camels, helping Debra and Laurie, betting on saturday etc. Both my paths reach that point by the end of week four. Of course you can cheat money, but what would be the fun in that?
I don't understand where xls is or where the tab is, I don't know how to find the stones of genius

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
I don't understand where xls is or where the tab is, I don't know how to find the stones of genius
Then let me help you.
The xls is on page 21 of this thread, if I can recall correctly.
The stones location (I take them from that same file, so credit goes to the original poster) are:

Command, boiler room (where you interrogate the spy)​
Food unit​
Command​
In Zara's womb​
Joe​
Church, confession​
Area B6, Opala's temple​
Desert town, market​

Hope this will be useful for you.

Happy Holidays!

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Spy? What spy?
Week 3 of the game should start with a message from Lena. That sends you to interrogate and break a captured spy. If you don't get that quest on Monday, day 15 of the game, something is seriously wrong with your copy of the game.

rose4100

May 25, 2018
I'm loving this new game! But i hope you are able to add more content to your other project as well (Battle of the Bulges).

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
So I am kinda confused, was trying to follow the new Excel 0.3 Document and it says in Day 2 Tuesday Morning Pool, Talk Gwen, Back Rub. However, every time I go to the pool, it is always Amy and I never get the above options so I was wondering, am I missing something?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
So I am kinda confused, was trying to follow the new Excel 0.3 Document and it says in Day 2 Tuesday Morning Pool, Talk Gwen, Back Rub. However, every time I go to the pool, it is always Amy and I never get the above options so I was wondering, am I missing something?
The two paths in the xls are samples of many possible paths. Who is at the pool (if any girl is there) is random and determined at the start of the day. So it doesn't matter what time you go to the pool, it is always the same girl or none for that day. If you want to force who is at the pool you have to make a save while it is still night. Go forward to the day and look who is at the pool. If not the desired girl load the save and try again. I tend to do that for Gwen as her pool scenes are determined by the experiment scene in the science lab. Once the experiment scene has happened Gwen's pool scenes from before that are lost and do not happen again. And I can still get it wrong. In path 2 the gw02 quest is missing while it is present in path 1.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
I believe the girl in the pool and gym is random each day, so you can't follow the document step by step, it's more like a guideline

_Dhoko_

Oct 14, 2017
Then let me help you.
The xls is on page 21 of this thread, if I can recall correctly.
The stones location (I take them from that same file, so credit goes to the original poster) are:

Command, boiler room (where you interrogate the spy)​
Food unit​
Command​
In Zara's womb​
Joe​
Church, confession​
Area B6, Opala's temple​
Desert town, market​
Hope this will be useful for you.

Happy Holidays!
I apologize again for the inconvenience, but in the confessional how do I get the stone? It's the only one that I'm missing

thegreatmikey

Jan 25, 2018
Who can tell me how to find the stone in the Opala's temple? I can't seem to find it.

Never mind. Found it.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes