EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I know this is not the place to vote, but my vote would be for Michiko. She hinted as much for the next date.
Well, I can tell you I already was ahead in some renders for her and another harem girl, and since I didn't have time to work too much on the game(s) this month, next month's update will be Apocalypse v0.3.1 which will basically be just sex and more sex, ie: more harem girls to put some "meat" on the game... And Michiko is planned.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Well, I can tell you I already was ahead in some renders for her and another harem girl, and since I didn't have time to work too much on the game(s) this month, next month's update will be Apocalypse v0.3.1 which will basically be just sex and more sex, ie: more harem girls to put some "meat" on the game... And Michiko is planned.
While you are at it, some way to earn money to pay for the girls would be good too. I mean, the area must run out of camels to shoot at some point.:D

Reactions: EpicLust

Pistolmax

Dec 25, 2017
Kinda been waiting for the latest update but I have to ask. Is there a day limit like in Battle of the Bulges or is it more open world where you can take your time?

s1203544961

Apr 4, 2019
Kinda been waiting for the latest update but I have to ask. Is there a day limit like in Battle of the Bulges or is it more open world where you can take your time?
oh yeah,and in that game,you have Mermaid in that game,wasn't that count as furries?

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Are there any cheats in this game? maybe im bad but I keep getting game overs cause aliens destroy the world? I don't even get one harem member

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Are there any cheats in this game? maybe im bad but I keep getting game overs cause aliens destroy the world? I don't even get one harem member
looks like they're supposed to be a joke, since you get the option to pretend they didn't happen, and it progresses the week counter to do so.

Reactions: Shadow Song

EddyAdams95

Oct 23, 2017
So I found all the stone pieces and when I went back to the Genie the quest started all over again. I wonder if this is a bug, I didn't do something right, or I need to download a newer version.

Garchomp619

Jul 7, 2018
what is the order in which I place the animal emblems on the pillars? I swear to God I have done every single combo. Please help, thank you.

s1203544961

Apr 4, 2019
So I found all the stone pieces and when I went back to the Genie the quest started all over again. I wonder if this is a bug, I didn't do something right, or I need to download a newer version.
if you are playing 0.3 version than i'm affarid that you have countered a bug

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
How the hell do i get the posing pouch to advance the photoshoot-questline?
The redhead officer lady gives it to you after you talk to her at the gym, no requirements at all, pretty sure that was the first thing i did, even before i talked to the homoerotic wimp at the bar.

Reactions: Beastnation

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
what is the order in which I place the animal emblems on the pillars? I swear to God I have done every single combo. Please help, thank you.
If you notice closely there is a pattern just before entering the temple
That pattern was Snake Fish Snake
How to take suki on date?
You will need certain amount of lust point I guess more than 3 and then at command you can ask her out in exchange of buying hat for barbara.
Also is there is code to cheat lust?
Open dev console and type:
Lustfirst2letterofcharactername=lust point you want
For e.g To change lust suki:
Lustsu=4

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Great update as always timdonehy200 new suprise character was great and I hope we get more scenes with her in upcoming updates. BTW is there any chance of sis surviving apocalypse ;)?
Also I noticed bug from previous update is not yet fixed MC stats button doesn't work some time and when I open luststats sometimes game freezes leaving only next button to display no option to quit or to do anything.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes