Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
No it doesn't. I guess you'll just have to actually play the game to find the 15 NEW cumloads included in the update...
Woah 15!! thats great
Can we complete any quest other than break her and zara-camel?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Ok, now Tim has confirmed V0.3 will be public tomorrow I can add some teasing. An xls with two paths compiled during testing. The second path is the most complete and visits all scenes (as far as I know). Except for the latest changes regarding the tattoo-shop. Didn't have time yet to play that. Some general remarks:
To-do each week:
- dance in the bar friday evening, delivers a point for the girl chosen
- bet on fight night on saturday evening, a way to make more money
- don't forget to go to the gym twice a week, strength is relevant for a scene with Cyrl
To-do 1st week:
- buy tranquilizer darts from Joe, preferably on the first night. You need them to collect camels to buy Zara
- visit all A-areas, or you won't get to the B-areas in week 2
To-do 2nd week:
- visit area B2 as soon as possible as that contains the genie. The stones you need to collect for her are all over the place (see 1st tab of xls, bottom left)
To-do 3rd week:
- don't forget to play the prisoner scenes from monday to wednesday. Completing it collects both points and money
General:
- Buying the surprise girl in the desert town takes $200. Collecting that takes several weeks of work, shooting camels, helping Debra and Laurie, betting on saturday etc. Both my paths reach that point by the end of week four. Of course you can cheat money, but what would be the fun in that?

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is all the fun in that ... also never ending fornication for them aliens -> talk about orange
take over .. sure is a nice people pleaser to talk and never deliver. Scrawny ship of some second
rate interlopers crashes .. some mars lost srcawny green experiment whips out some small toy gun and ... Ta Da!!! => everything hangs in the loins of our hero ... Go Plot .. Timermans ... !

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Just gonna put this political game on ignore i play games to get away from that shit
I can pretty much guarantee that the intro is about as political as it gets. This is about being a total meathead that fucks an army of bimbos. I have never seen the dev try to make any meaningful political statements.

That being said...downloading for the first time now. I look forward to this!

Last edited:

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys how to go on date with girl I cant find anything? And who is is new harem girl?

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes