Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
These are all the hints!!!

No it doesn't. I guess you'll just have to actually play the game to find the 15 NEW cumloads included in the update...
Check the changelog on page 28, then answer is yes.

Changelog v0.3
Ok, now Tim has confirmed V0.3 will be public tomorrow I can add some teasing. An xls with two paths compiled during testing. The second path is the most complete and visits all scenes (as far as I know). Except for the latest changes regarding the tattoo-shop. Didn't have time yet to play that. Some general remarks:
To-do each week:
- dance in the bar friday evening, delivers a point for the girl chosen
- bet on fight night on saturday evening, a way to make more money
- don't forget to go to the gym twice a week, strength is relevant for a scene with Cyrl
To-do 1st week:
- buy tranquilizer darts from Joe, preferably on the first night. You need them to collect camels to buy Zara
- visit all A-areas, or you won't get to the B-areas in week 2
To-do 2nd week:
- visit area B2 as soon as possible as that contains the genie. The stones you need to collect for her are all over the place (see 1st tab of xls, bottom left)
To-do 3rd week:
- don't forget to play the prisoner scenes from monday to wednesday. Completing it collects both points and money
General:
- Buying the surprise girl in the desert town takes $200. Collecting that takes several weeks of work, shooting camels, helping Debra and Laurie, betting on saturday etc. Both my paths reach that point by the end of week four. Of course you can cheat money, but what would be the fun in that?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Normally I download these games for their incest content as is in the tags. This one however, I will download for this reason alone.
The incest tag was actually added for v0.3, so it will take some time to find the MC's mother, I'm warning you... ;)

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
But .. MC was alone in the wreckage ... There was no flash back yet to the rest of the park people ...

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

Apocalypse [v0.3] [EpicLust] PC Compressed

Original Size: 738 MB
Compressed: 274 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC:

Enjoy! :D

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wow ... finally the N.E.O. Maneuver implemented 4 the very right reasons.
Mc is saving his babes ONE FIST AT A TIME ... time and time again ... go Pleasure!

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Usually not into this "everyone is on steroids" style, but I like the humor in this and the art is better than usual for this specific genre. I met an unrecoverable bug, tho, and already forgot where it was. Curious to see what's next. Also curious if you can only kill camels, I'd like to bring live ones to the desert guy so I can buy his daughter, as you do.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Usually not into this "everyone is on steroids" style, but I like the humor in this and the art is better than usual for this specific genre. I met an unrecoverable bug, tho, and already forgot where it was. Curious to see what's next. Also curious if you can only kill camels, I'd like to bring live ones to the desert guy so I can buy his daughter, as you do.
Please report any bug to me by PM if you find it again.
To answer your question, yes you can, you need tranquilizer darts that you buy from Old Joe at the bar.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you ohhh ... mighty ... TIM ... the matrix has shown it's innards to me ...
Do t h e N.E.O. Maneuver and prosper in the dames of your life!
ne0.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
[IMG alt="UncleVT"]https://static.f95zone.to/data/avatars/s/93/93691.jpg?1575301554[/IMG]
UncleVT
Here, metey ... the guides to end all suffering and bring on the GAMING!!!

Here is a new xls update for the Apocalypse V0.2 GA version. It has only one path that contains:
- starting all the 9 quests that are currenctly available
- collects all 7 stonepieces that are currently available
- joins the Churh (could have joined Deep State too, but I skipped on that)
I have added a second path to my xls. It contains:
- starts all 9 currently available quests
- completes the prisoner quest (the only quest that can be completed at the moment)
- has the futa scene in week 4
- collects the available 7 stones for the genie (the eighth stone isn't available yet)
- ends with 35 points and as member of the Church faction
View attachment 444602
See either path 1 or path 2 in my posted xls. In short:
- buy the tranquilizer darts from Old Joe at the bar
- start collecting camels in areas A1 or B5 until you have 4 of them
- buy Zara from her father and have sex with her before the end of week 2
You could have found this yourself with the search box at the top right.
https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalypse-v0-2-bugfix-epiclust.33875/page-26#post-2589269
You don't install it, you read it like a guide. It describes what happens if you make the choices described there. Note, there are random factors at work, so you maybe need to look around a bit for a scene, but most scenes are in there.
The gym, the pool, the outcome of the fight, and some other things are random.

- The pool girl is fixed for the whole day, so if you want to alter that you need to roll back a whole day from a backup and try again. I don't to that. I simply check each day for a pool girl scene of interest and if so take it, otherwise roll back (for me rollback is pageup) one step and choose something else.
- The gym girl is determined at the start of the gym scene. So you can more or less force what happens there. Take a backup before going to the gym. If an undesired or no girl load the backup and try again. Or you can choose the pool method and take the scene only when of interest and otherwise roll back. But strenght training in the gym is necessary for several storylines to unfold, so you can't postpone the gym too long. I usually start forcing things by the backup/reload method by the middle of the week when I haven't got what I need by random.
- The fight is a 50/50 chance. Take a backup, bet for the max on either girl, and see what happens. If undesired outcome, load backup and try again.

I hope this helps. And remember, saving is you friend.
Happy Updating and promoting the way to GAME!!!

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Now that v0.3 is publicly released, here is a new video message to all of you from the Supreme White House.

merrychristmasapocalypse.jpg

Because thanks to ImPOTUS-for-life Trumpf, we can finally say it again.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes