sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
No, never seen that one. What did you do? Have a girl in the harem and send her away?

Edit: I had a look in the code and there seem to be a number of bugs with this screen. Notified the dev already.
I cheated money and bought the girl in the market and in her second appear, the game is stuck on this screen no mater what :( And maybe the problem that didn't wanted to search for stones and added them in the save )))) But scene with genie worked fine.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I cheated money and bought the girl in the market and in her second appear, the game is stuck on this screen no mater what :( And maybe the problem that didn't wanted to search for stones and added them in the save )))) But scene with genie worked fine.
The girl in the market is not a harem girl. And sleeping with her should not have anything to do with the harem maintenance screen. What else did you cheat?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
How do I progress angie? I did the costume thing, which lead to one scene, then I am kinda stuck there.
You should collect 4 points before you can invite her into the harem. I use these 4 points:
- talk to her at school
- dance with her on friday evening
- invite her to a date
- do cosplay scene with her

sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
The girl in the market is not a harem girl. And sleeping with her should not have anything to do with the harem maintenance screen. What else did you cheat?
Nothing :) First time she was sleeping in bad with MC, then i tried if i can get drunk in the bar with free drinks and when i entered the room the scene was repeated with slight change that you can look on her tits or but and then this screen :) I only added money and stonepeaces 1-8 and decreased the number of not found peaces to 0 :)

Update: Loaded save before genie cheat and looks like that was the problem, looks like the scene was triggered not the right way and too early :)

Last edited:

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Nothing :) First time she was sleeping in bad with MC, then i tried if i can get drunk in the bar with free drinks and when i entered the room the scene was repeated with slight change that you can look on her tits or but and then this screen :) I only added money and stonepeaces 1-8 and decreased the number of not found peaces to 0 :)
What you did with the mom has nothing to do with that screen, it appears because it's a new week. And apparently, you have no one in your harem but you HAD zara at some point, correct?
That's why I suggested to type zaraharem = True (which is a new variable in v0.3 indicating you did have her at some point) in the console. Did you try that?

sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
What you did with the mom has nothing to do with that screen, it appears because it's a new week. And apparently, you have no one in your harem but you HAD zara at some point, correct?
That's why I suggested to type zaraharem = True (which is a new variable in v0.3 indicating you did have her at some point) in the console. Did you try that?
No, i just loaded save before i have changed stonepeaces it was not far, but i can't recall what i did exactly :) And you are right i had zara in harem and still have her :) So as i understand from you this scene was triggered on week change and that what cause this bug, because i started to play from 0.3 and new variable is not the reason if save editor didn't change this variable by it self, because i haven't touched it.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
No, i just loaded save before i have changed stonepeaces it was not far, but i can't recall what i did exactly :) And you are right i had zara in harem :) So as i understand from you this scene was triggered on week change and that what cause this bug, because i started to play from 0.3 and new variable is not the reason if save editor didn't change this variable by it self, because i haven't touched it.
I know you haven't touched it but it was set by default to False in v0.3 and it becomes True once Zara joins your harem. If you played from a saved game of v0.2 with Zara in your harem already, that variable never gets set to True...

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Anytime you talk to her and your lust is at least 2 you should be able to invite her. So talk to her at school for example.
Yeah, I don't have that, and I am at 3 lust. The only options I have with her are "It's not nice to talk behind people's back." "I never heard about you", "Your outfit" and "Where's your family" (roughly for the last 2).

My 3 lusts are from the first talk, outfit and then dressing as captain america and the friday night dance.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Yeah, I don't have that, and I am at 3 lust. The only options I have with her are "It's not nice to talk behind people's back." "I never heard about you", "Your outfit" and "Where's your family" (roughly for the last 2).

My 3 lusts are from the first talk, outfit and then dressing as captain america and the friday night dance.
Ah, you also need to know about the Red Canyon. You get the tip from Marnie at the bar by buying her a cocktail.

sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
I know you haven't touched it but it was set by default to False in v0.3 and it becomes True once Zara joins your harem. If you played from a saved game of v0.2 with Zara in your harem already, that variable never gets set to True...
Yes it's oblivious from your first post, i mentioned that i started to play from 0.3 in answer.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes