zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
so what does the lantern geni do in this game?what function does she do?
Nothing yet. But if you find her eight stones she grants you a wish. Nothing exceptional. I recommend going for the gold as you can use that to buy the surprise girl in the desert town.

s1203544961

Apr 4, 2019
by the。way,if the creater is seeing this,can you answer me few question
1.how many type of women and girl will appear in this game,i mean by the setting you can have a lot of different type of spices you can have,like furry ,demon alien, parody universe,and so on
2.what's the goal in the endgame?i mean i hope you doesn't make this like a VN because I prefer explore everything rather than in certain week that end with no reason
3.how big will the map be like,i mean you can the entire earth(or the main country)your map,which i know it's a big task,but just asking
4.is there a corruption or transform and body modified opinion in the future,for example you can make the dojo girl by some sort of accident or something that transform into a Japanese ghost woman or star wars force user some kind,i mean that would be cool,oh and maybe clothes change maybe?

Ps: these just asking,not force some idea to you,i won't mad if the answer wasn't that i hope for

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
How do you advance with Bella? I can't figure out how to get beyond +1 lust with her.
I have seen 3 points possibilities for Bella:
- day 1, going with her to area A1
- go with her to area A2 and meet the aliens
- dance with her in the bar on friday night
As you can repeat the dance you can get her up to 5. But there is no use for that yet.

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
by the。way,if the creater is seeing this,can you answer me few question
1.how many type of women and girl will appear in this game,i mean by the setting you can have a lot of different type of spices you can have,like furry ,demon alien, parody universe,and so on
2.what's the goal in the endgame?i mean i hope you doesn't make this like a VN because I prefer explore everything rather than in certain week that end with no reason
3.how big will the map be like,i mean you can the entire earth(or the main country)your map,which i know it's a big task,but just asking
4.is there a corruption or transform and body modified opinion in the future,for example you can make the dojo girl by some sort of accident or something that transform into a Japanese ghost woman or star wars force user some kind,i mean that would be cool,oh and maybe clothes change maybe?

Ps: these just asking,not force some idea to you,i won't mad if the answer wasn't that i hope for
1) No more weird females, and certainly not furries, I hate furries!
2) The goal is stated in the synopsis: reach Trumpf City and remove the orange stain from power!
3) The map is the size you see it in the map interface in terms of number of hexes, I didn't count but there are many that are unexplored so far...
4) I have no idea what you are talking about with those ghost women and so on, but no, characters will not transform, at least permanently into anything. But Gwen is already capable of transforming into a muscle futa during the second science experiment though. And temporary breast/muscle growth is planned for other characters...

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Nothing yet. But if you find her eight stones she grants you a wish. Nothing exceptional. I recommend going for the gold as you can use that to buy the surprise girl in the desert town.
Oh come on, you can ask for a bigger cock. Everyone wants a bigger cock, right? ;)

• Love
Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Yes it's oblivious from your first post, i mentioned that i started to play from 0.3 in answer.
Ok, I'll look into it. In the meantime, go back a few screens, type haremza = True in the console, that should make it as if zara is in your harem and she should appear on that harem screen...

s1203544961

Apr 4, 2019
1) No more weird females, and certainly not furries, I hate furries!
2) The goal is stated in the synopsis: reach Trumpf City and remove the orange stain from power!
3) The map is the size you see it in the map interface in terms of number of hexes, I didn't count but there are many that are unexplored so far...
4) I have no idea what you are talking about with those ghost women and so on, but no, characters will not transform, at least permanently into anything. But Gwen is already capable of transforming into a muscle futa during the second science experiment though. And temporary breast/muscle growth is planned for other characters...
thank you,and love your game,keep the good work my bro(y)(y)(y)(y)

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
It might be an incompatible save. Did you play from a saved game?
If so, you need to open the console (shitf+o) and type:
zaraharem = True
FYI, I also got the big empty Harem box (on right side of screen) after using an old save and this fix worked for me.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes