Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
For the aliens to blow up the earth, found it rather funny, reminded me of futurama and the...whats the name...you know the alines who want to destroy earth if they dont get to see the ending of that 90´tv show.
That people actually moaned about that, surprises me, more than enough time to get stuff done. True, you gotta find out first and maybe start anew (or save often 101) but thats ok.
So yes, as long enough time is given I see no problem with any of that.
Also tim-o , as there are references to BoB , are both games in the same universe? (Sorry if it was asked before, didn't kept my eyes on the thread).
On one side , it be cool, but on the other...kinda sad thinking about a nuclear apocalypse and what it meant for the island. But mabye the Island wasn't hit directly (who would waste a nuke on that?) and made it kinda well through the end of the world thing...I can even see the BoB MC establish his dominance over the island... :unsure: as king.
Man I getting terminator vibes here, Apo MC goes back in time to find a relic and bangs BoB MC's mom before going Back to the Future!...em alpha genes and stuff.
But I degress, keep up the good work Tim and let it rain bimbo bitches!

Reactions: EpicLust

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What about the .. .erhm ... avengers end game hulk mastemind back peddaling in time ...?
What about ... that kianu movie where he plays emissary to the makers ... ?
What about ... the HE man comics + cartoons where the muscle maniac saves the world?
What about ... erhm ... Conan fighting the all powerfull slithering vilains of LUST?
What about ... Hmmm ... the 21 jump street guy saving Earth from becoming crop 4 star juice?

Our guy gets shut down from joining the camp of his commander ... While said commander is running the facility he gets rescued in! ????? How is THAT 4 making sense???

Just be wacky, hunt for points with them gals and enjoy the scenes!

Game On!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
W.O.W. ... erhm ... Which Muscle Lady?
Is it the Commander?
Is it the Teacher?
Is it the MEchanic?
Is it the Engineer?
Is it the Lab Assistant?
Is it the PLant Grower?
Is it your sweet sweet beduin?
Is it the Bar MAid?
Is it the Android?
Is it the suri replica?
Is it the Warrior?
Is it the Nun?
:love::love::love::love::p:p:p:p;);););):sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:(y)
Game On!

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Not gonna lie, I want Tim to finish up BotB, but only because I want him to be able to devote all the dev time to this one.

But then we get BotB Remastered in 2020 <_<

Reactions: bgood

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What this game could incorporate as visionary game option => in the avantgarde of this type of gaming ::
GUI with option TO GO THROUGH ALL POSSIBLE EVENTS WITH ONE SINGLE GAL IN 1 WEEK.
All players will get are the events with each of the girls, so that after extensive gaming sessions to beat the game with every love interest, one game play with just that special one ... coould be only the harem girls thet have the most content,
like a Game + option, so players know they beat beat the game for sure. Game On!

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
If tim continued his 6 days update schedule then Public release is 2marrow right

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Great! Is the new version including the hotkey like in BoB to go directly to the sex scenes?
No it doesn't. I guess you'll just have to actually play the game to find the 15 NEW cumloads included in the update...

• Love
Reactions: Canto Forte
4.00 star(s) 91 Votes