Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Next month's patreon reward will be Apocalypse v0.3.1.
I've put some more "meat" in Apocalypse so that players have more variety in harem girls... Expect two or three more harem girls plus a threesome scene. Also fuck scenes where the MC's previous load is still visible on the harem girl(s)... And some breast expansion mixed in with the lot... ;)

Since I don't have upfront charging on my patreon page, I remind you it's best to join NOW if you're interested in an early release in accordance with your tier when pledges are processed on the 1st January. Again, since there is NO upfront charging, you will NOT be charged when you join, ONLY on the 1st January. And joining AFTER that date won't count since your pledge will not have been processed...

After that, my new Year's resolution is to finish up Battle of the Bulges!

Preview pics below (click to enlarge):

View attachment 498218 View attachment 498219 View attachment 498220 View attachment 498221 View attachment 498222 View attachment 498224 View attachment 498225
are there going to be more scenes and other girls that can join your harem? or just only those who are on the pictures?

Reactions: wilson316

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
are there going to be more scenes and other girls that can join your harem? or just only those who are on the pictures?
The three harem girls are from the scene, that's already a big update in itself.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
yeah found everything except the command boiling room? can someone help?
You can only get to the boiler room when you have started the prisoner quest at the start of week 3. It is the gate to the right of the command room. When you are in the boiler room the stone is to the right of the prisoner. It is easily visible, unlike some of the other stones.

Reactions: Jackie123

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
How do I get Suki to join my harem? She's up to lust-level 5 now but I don't see an option to invite her to join.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
How do I get Suki to join my harem? She's up to lust-level 5 now but I don't see an option to invite her to join.
There are only two girls available for joining the harem so far and Suki is not one of them...

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Loving this so far! Latest update adds some real gameplay to it and purpose in the story. Keep it up!

Reactions: EpicLust
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes