BBC King

May 8, 2021
I think somethings wrong with the incest patch. Nancy is labeled MOM in my playthrough but her harem bedroom sex scenes all call her "landlady" and "Nancy" and she refers to you as "tenant" it kinda kills the mood.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
iam not loading a save ... i entered trump city with passport through the wall, and it happens ...there is no loading of anything.
What happens? You get kicked back to the menu screen?
That is NORMAL. You've entered Trumpf City, it's the end of v0.9 and v1.0 will start from there. You can't go back to the compound and go on with the game at this stage.
You might want to try entering Trumpf City through some other means (three in total) just for fun, but the same thing will happen at the end. Once you are inside, you NEED to save and it's the end of the game for the moment.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
What happens? You get kicked back to the menu screen?
That is NORMAL. You've entered Trumpf City, it's the end of v0.9 and v1.0 will start from there. You can't go back to the compound and go on with the game at this stage.
You might want to try entering Trumpf City through some other means (three in total) just for fun, but the same thing will happen at the end. Once you are inside, you NEED to save and it's the end of the game for the moment.
aha ok good to know

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I've noticed 2 minor bugs in the new version 0.9.

First of all, in hex F3 (container park), if you click on the wall then choose the 'Get the hell outta here' option, you get an error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/container.rpy", line 1516, in script
jump LeaveWall
ScriptError: could not find label 'LeaveWall'.
Apparently, there are 5 labels used in the script 'LeaveWall01' to 'LeaveWall05', but not any 'LeaveWall' one.

Second (this one is a very minor one), there are still references to the impossibility to finish the Sean Insannity quest coming from the previous version (i.e. 0.8); while obviously it's no more the case.

An image: capture (i.e. with 'hannitytip.png'):
capture.jpg

And a few displayed texts too: extracts from explore.rpy
Python:
hannitytip.png
    mc "Perhaps re-forming the New Avengers with Paulette would be appropriate... Although this quest is not available right now."
if metqu == False:
    mc "Perhaps re-forming the New Avengers would be appropriate... Although this quest is not available right now."
mc "Roget that Chief. Will most definitely do in v0.9 when the quest is finally implemented."
hide lena07
show lena05
with fastdissolve
le "Still that bloody v0.9? *sigh*. I guess this is when everything will unravel. You are dismissed."

Reactions: EpicLust

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I've also a question.

Concerning the muscle scene with Amy in the pool, it's apparently unlocked when you choose "Call her" then "Let's compare muscles. Just for the heck of it.", but the scene displayed in the gallery corresponds to the "Wolf-whistle" choice in fact.

Is it normal ?

*** Edit *** It seems there is a little confusion with amypool01 and mcamypool01 in amygallery.rpy (but I could be wrong).

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I've also a question.

Concerning the muscle scene with Amy in the pool, it's apparently unlocked when you choose "Call her" then "Let's compare muscles. Just for the heck of it.", but the scene displayed in the gallery corresponds to the "Wolf-whistle" choice in fact.

Is it normal ?

*** Edit *** It seems there is a little confusion with amypool01 and mcamypool01 in amygallery.rpy (but I could be wrong).
No. I'll have a look.

EDIT: Here is a replacement script to fix that. Place in images/gallery, NOT the main game folder where the main scripts are.

Reactions: pcnop

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
No. I'll have a look.

EDIT: Here is a replacement script to fix that. Place in images/gallery, NOT the main game folder where the main scripts are.
Thanks.

Though there is a little typo in the new script:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/bedroom.rpy", line 895, in script
call screen mcbedroom
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/script.rpy", line 7, in show_gallery_menu
renpy.call_in_new_context("MainGallery")
File "game/images/Gallery/amygallery.rpy", line 147, in script
call screen galleryamyb
ScriptError: could not find label 'Amygallery10'.
but in the script the label is:

label AmyGallery10:

I guess it should be "label Amygallery10:" in fact, with a lowercase 'g' for 'gallery' (it's then OK; the 2 pool scenes are now available and correct).

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Thanks.

Though there is a little typo in the new script:

but in the script the label is:

I guess it should be "label Amygallery10:" in fact, with a lowercase 'g' for 'gallery' (it's then OK; the 2 pool scenes are now available and correct).
Ok thanks, I've replaced the attachment in my post above yours to reflect that.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys can somebody share save pleaSE. i ANT ENTER TRUMPH CITY. I take new avengers beat thsi hulk but still cant come inside city

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Guys can somebody share save pleaSE. i ANT ENTER TRUMPH CITY. I take new avengers beat thsi hulk but still cant come inside city
If you beat Sean Insannity in the sewers, then you did get inside the city. It's the end of v0.9. Save your game at that stage and start from there in v1.0.

Tewowistesfr

Sep 4, 2020
Hello, i try to do the i try the way (new avengers) but i cannot take nancy with me for meet black widow and i don't understant why (yes i already read the guide)

Sneakerstar

Sep 4, 2017
I just returned to this game. And now i can not go anywhere because the where ever i go the bounty hunter shows up and it is straight back to sick bay. What do i do? I can not play the game.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hello, i try to do the i try the way (new avengers) but i cannot take nancy with me for meet black widow and i don't understant why (yes i already read the guide)
The conditions are:
1) she entered Debra's alpha-ray machine already
2) It's morning
3) Nancy is in your harem

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I just returned to this game. And now i can not go anywhere because the where ever i go the bounty hunter shows up and it is straight back to sick bay. What do i do? I can not play the game.
She only shows up with a 25% chance on any outing in any case. And yes, you must LOSE to her to advance the game.

strongi2

Jan 24, 2021
What are your firearms-stats? to lose to the bountyhuntress your firearms-stats should be at 5 or less. Higher 5 results in most case to remis and you end up in the medbay.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes