strongi2

Jan 24, 2021
I just returned to this game. And now i can not go anywhere because the where ever i go the bounty hunter shows up and it is straight back to sick bay. What do i do? I can not play the game.
What are your firearms-stats? to lose to the bountyhuntress your firearms-stats should be at 5 or less. Higher 5 results in most case to remis and you end up in the medbay.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
What are your firearms-stats? to lose to the bountyhuntress your firearms-stats should be at 5 or less. Higher 5 results in most case to remis and you end up in the medbay.
No need to fiddle with the firearms rating. Just use save and reload to get the outcome where the MC loses and the bounty huntress wins.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Pressing tips on doesn't do anything. shame that this game is sandbox.
Tips appear here and there when appropriate when they are turned on. It's not a step-by-step tip system, since it is sandbox and there is no linear path to follow.

Last edited:

SilverdarkElf

Jun 16, 2018
How do you get to clean the crypt? I'm favor 5 with the church and have the three sisters hex cleared, yet I only get to clean the outer areas no matter how much I spam clean.

Edit: Also, how do you convince Diamond to take back Heather?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
How do you get to clean the crypt? I'm favor 5 with the church and have the three sisters hex cleared, yet I only get to clean the outer areas no matter how much I spam clean.

Edit: Also, how do you convince Diamond to take back Heather?
If you talk to Bella in the church she will give a tip. Basically you need to know more about church lore. For that you have to talk to the priest several times. You need to be baptized too, just church favor doesn't cut it. Another requirement is that you need a tip from Marnie about Clara. And obviously be on the Clara quest.

Last edited:
Reactions: EpicLust

DerJohannes

May 21, 2018
will 1.0 be compatible with 0.9 saves and are there any bugfixes for the pre 1.0 content? im unsure if i should start now or wait untill 1.0 is out, i know its in the next month but not sure when exactly so if there wont be big changes for the pre 1.0 content i might give it a try

loken1103

Aug 10, 2019
Okay game let down by kind of terrible exploration, grindy and unintuitive gameplay, and a really weird looking mc.

ignant

Jan 18, 2021
Here is a continuation of my sample path for v0.8.2. It continues where v0..8.1 left off. I considered doing a full replay, but dropped it for now until the requirements to get into Trump City are known. The tables in the first tab are updated for v0.8.2 too. As always the xls in a zip and the pdf version of the 8.2 path for directly viewing and those that do not want to use the xls.
Hey Zapallbugs. Do you happen to have the path for 9.0? Thanks always!!

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes