zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hey Zapallbugs. Do you happen to have the path for 9.0? Thanks always!!
Ah, sorry about that. Forgot about it as I am already busy testing v1.0. The v0.9 path is nothing special, but it is a good starting point to unseat Trumpf in v1.0. Without spilling the beans I can say you need to have done quite some things to succeed in that. As usual I have attached the xls with the path and updated tables in the first tab and a pdf version of the path.

Reactions: ignant and EpicLust

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
how to form new avengers?
From the hints guide section on Trumpf City in the Appendix:

"The success of the quest involves having Nancy in your harem, having had her costume neutralized for alpha-radiations, her having had a threesome with the Black Widow already (and therefore acquired a Captain Marvel outfit), and having a lust of at least 4 with Paulette in hex G1.

Talk to Debra and convince her to test her machine on Nancy in reverse polarity (available after all science experiments have been completed). Then talk to Nancy to get her to go the lab for the experiment.

Once this has been done, while Nancy is in your harem, you need to take her (by finding her either at the pool or the gym IN THE MORNING) with you and a scout to meet the Black Widow in the morning, then Paulette at hex G1 (who will reveal she is in fact Captain Canuck, a FAMOUS (according to her) Canadian superhero). The whole crew will then head to G2 for a close combat fight with Sean Insannity. If he is defeated, the MC will be able to enter Trumpf City with the Black Widow."

Reactions: zapallbugs

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I can't seem to invite Bella on a date again / harem
Said the MC's dick wasn't canonized on first date even though it was (done the canonized dick event before)

Reactions: lilinus

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Said the MC's dick wasn't canonized on first date even though it was (done the canonized dick event before)
That is correct, you can only invite a girl for a date once. If you want to ask her for the harem you have to talk to her elsewhere.

Update: to check on your state go to the console (shift o) and check the variable canonized. The only way to get canonized is to visit the sisters in E2.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lamoucheronn

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
If you did the date with her, you are good to go (the canonized bit just adds a lust point during the date and a scene).
Talk to her elsewhere (like the pool) and ask her to join your harem if you church level is at least 4 and lust points at least 4.
WARNING: she will demand another random girl on your harem be kicked out before agreeing to join, she's THAT jealous).

Last edited:

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
That is correct, you can only invite a girl for a date once. If you want to ask her for the harem you have to talk to her elsewhere.

Update: to check on your state go to the console (shift o) and check the variable canonized. The only way to get canonized is to visit the sisters in E2.
Damn I thought I was canonized by the priest during the little ceremony in the church at the base. Is it possible to revert the date at the lake using cheats or am I not missing anything apart from the lust point?

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Damn I thought I was canonized by the priest during the little ceremony in the church at the base. Is it possible to revert the date at the lake using cheats or am I not missing anything apart from the lust point?
A small wank scene. But it will become available in the gallery section once you are canonized.

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

nilo_96

Nov 27, 2021
Try my other game "Battle of the Bulges " if a harem game with male competition is what you're after.
Now that you are finishing your game, have you thought about releasing some kind of "remake" of the Battle of the Bulges? Only to make its main game mechanic "sandbox" - so that we can freely move around the locations, interact with characters, go through the girls' stories in any order without the constant need to be afraid of competition from the opponent.
This would allow to better reveal the heroines, add more x-scenes, and better feel the atmosphere. I just really would like to see some of the girls from that old game again and have more opportunities to interact with them.
In my opinion, the main advantage of "Apocalypse" was the great freedom of the player - no one drove us forward in the main plot, nothing pressed the sword of Damocles over us (except for small annoying moments).

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Now that you are finishing your game, have you thought about releasing some kind of "remake" of the Battle of the Bulges? Only to make its main game mechanic "sandbox" - so that we can freely move around the locations, interact with characters, go through the girls' stories in any order without the constant need to be afraid of competition from the opponent.
This would allow to better reveal the heroines, add more x-scenes, and better feel the atmosphere. I just really would like to see some of the girls from that old game again and have more opportunities to interact with them.
In my opinion, the main advantage of "Apocalypse" was the great freedom of the player - no one drove us forward in the main plot, nothing pressed the sword of Damocles over us (except for small annoying moments).
That is not the plan. A superhero-themed game is next and also BotB characters were all Genesis 3 models anyway which I won't be using anymore (only Genesis 8 models in my upcoming game "Cockham").

Reactions: EatBootyIDo
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes