EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
How do you get to clean the crypt? I'm favor 5 with the church and have the three sisters hex cleared, yet I only get to clean the outer areas no matter how much I spam clean.

Edit: Also, how do you convince Diamond to take back Heather?
Also, it's not good to be on church level 5 during that mission because you will fail to report any wrongdoing by Priest Tyrone out of loyalty to the Church...

Nov 3, 2019
Hey, its TheGeneral1
I had to make a new account
Just want you to know I can write some scenes if you want. I didn't mean to say "I could help" then leave, so I'm here once again offering help and ideas

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
where can i find the data save of this game?
As for most of Renpy games, both into the 2 locations (Windows only):

- "\game\saves" subdirectory of the game, and also in

- "\Users\[Username]\Appdata\Roaming\RenPy\Apocalypse" directory (also available with %APPDATA%\RenPy\Apocalypse).

AFAIK, the newest files are always used automatically if different files with the same names are present in both of them.

CadamWarlock

Nov 12, 2020
Hey EpicLust (one word?) Great game. I'm having a lot of fun.

Angie is currently in my harem, the third week she has been present, so I know I can impregnate her. I haven't discovered her family yet and I was just wondering by the time she delivers the kid, will it be in the hospital if I give her back to her family before she gives birth? Or is she lost forever with no mention? Does it still count for my "amount of children" counter?

Just curious. Anybody who knows can answer.

Reactions: fadran

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hey EpicLust (one word?) Great game. I'm having a lot of fun.

Angie is currently in my harem, the third week she has been present, so I know I can impregnate her. I haven't discovered her family yet and I was just wondering by the time she delivers the kid, will it be in the hospital if I give her back to her family before she gives birth? Or is she lost forever with no mention? Does it still count for my "amount of children" counter?

Just curious. Anybody who knows can answer.
Good question. Yes, if she delivers when she's with her parents, the kid won't count I'm afraid.

Reactions: CadamWarlock

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
There a cheat way to get cash? I play enough regular open world grind games. I rather not here if I can.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you so much for this interestingly inticing game, EpicLust !

This is just in ... Gameplay dev talk;) -> UncleVT, put it in the OP!
Tim said -> this is a demo ...
Tim also said -> the lust of different characters, it's rather irrelevant right now since it's a demo.
Tim said again -> Money is the only variable that will basically help you in paying for the striptease sessions

Tim gives official consent to -> use variable money => money=99 -> get all the 6 strip teases
Tim gives official consent to -> use variable day => day=1 -> get back to Monday for all times!
I don't think players need my permission to cheat the game but thanks! lol
To earn money:
- shoot camels
- work in the lab
- work in the food unit
Those are repeatable at will. There are also some one-time events that earn money.
There a cheat way to get cash? I play enough regular open world grind games. I rather not here if I can.
Game oN!

Reactions: EpicLust

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
What do stats cap at? Also what does Game oN! mean? I see no place to enter anything if that's a code.

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes