EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Bug Reports:

Wendy Anal Scene - MC is fucking her ass, not her pussy.

View attachment 1546999

Wendy Standing Doggy Vaginal Fuck - Animation needs to be redone. It looks funny and out of place since the MC barely moves his cock back and forth and barely penetrates her.

Bounty Huntress - I would consider making a simple change here so players don't get stuck on this event like I did and get frustrated. I would put in a simple check for 'mcfirearms' and if it is above 7, I would give a 50% chance of the player automatically rolling a 1 during the dual. It's a simple way to fix the problem/frustration.
I won't re-render a scene but I'll take your suggested script changes into account. Here is one that should make it easier to lose to the bountry huntress for testing actually.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wow .. spiderman is bulky like brok and a slave.
Super kid is just hatched off his clone pod and is shocked in extacy.
What a game!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thanks for dumb fkking the brainy one into utter submission and ...
turning the tough guy into utter mush.

Those chars recognizable the world over sure needed to be pegged in all the right places.

aqwai

Mar 29, 2021
j'espère qu'il y aura aussi HULK SHE-HULK et Thor dans le futur jeu ^^

hope there will also be HULK SHE-HULK and Thor in the future game ^^

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hmm who's the Amy lookalike supposed to be I wonder? Also Ik WW is based off of Gal Gadot based from her face model but I was hoping she'd be a bit bulkier. Great look nonetheless!
The joyful festivities makes every superhero horny, especially the MC (at the back, being blown by Audit Girl while Captain MILF and the Black Widow feel up his huge muscles). He's already blown a load dripping down the sofa but is still rock-hard for more! In the foreground, Wonder Woman and Powergirl are forcing a subservient Superman to service their pussies with his tongue. Batman is a twat, so he's not invited and must stay outside.

nilo_96

Nov 27, 2021
A few months. I' m building characters, places, etc... at the moment.
Is your new game going to be a sandbox or not? It's just that i once expressed the idea above that it is better for the player to give more freedom, and not to squeeze him into some narrow frames (time frames, etc.). Let the player calmly do whatever he wants. After all, we understand what he wants to do? :devilish:

y7thc.jpg

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Your superman has what is technically known as a face like a slapped arse. Women would do that to him even if he's a nice guy. Which I assume he isn't since this is a harem game and men other than the PC either don't exist, are incompetent rapists, or asexual Asimovian androids.
He doesn't actually have a dick (will be a recurring joke throughout the game).

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Where do I upload the incest folder I followed the instructions but it didn’t work
Approach 1:
Download to a temporary folder and extract the archive. Then copy the contents to the game root folder. The game folder from the archive thus overlays the game folder in the game root. If you do it correctly you should get a question about overlaying about a dozen files within the game folder. Reply yes to that.
Approach 2:
Download to the game root and extract in place. The game folder from the archive thus overlays the game folder in the game root. If you do it correctly you should get a question about overlaying about a dozen files within the game folder. Reply yes to that.

Reactions: EpicLust
4.00 star(s) 89 Votes