Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
Approach 1:
Download to a temporary folder and extract the archive. Then copy the contents to the game root folder. The game folder from the archive thus overlays the game folder in the game root. If you do it correctly you should get a question about overlaying about a dozen files within the game folder. Reply yes to that.
Approach 2:
Download to the game root and extract in place. The game folder from the archive thus overlays the game folder in the game root. If you do it correctly you should get a question about overlaying about a dozen files within the game folder. Reply yes to that.
it still didn’t work anyone have a video showing how it’s done?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Just curious, why do you think it didn't work? Are you getting errors?
A fail safe method to find out if you did it right is look for these files:
<game root>\game\images\Gym\gymmomhover.png
<game root>\game\images\Sprites\sidemom.png
If they are both there it is fairly certain you did it right.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Look it up on the internet. How to merge folders.
And probably erase everything and re-download the whole game again because you screwed up somewhere.

itmeme.jpg

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
EpicLust Will Lena be transferred in the next game ? Her model is so good it would be a shame if she was not. She could be Batgirl, Scarlet Witch or Jean Grey. Can't wait for the finale of Apocalypse

Last edited:
Reactions: petesimp

nilo_96

Nov 27, 2021
Join us on Patreon and support the development of my next game "Cockham Superheroes"!

cockhambanner.gif
And what kind of girls are shown in the image? I recognized Wonder Woman and Black Widow.
And who is in the blue and red suit to the left of the MC? And who is the girl in the black suit?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Center stage closest to the ham you have the clone of superman”s cousin vs. wonder woman.
NExt to them you got bat girl feeling superman waking and straddling batman you got black widdow

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
And what kind of girls are shown in the image? I recognized Wonder Woman and Black Widow.
And who is in the blue and red suit to the left of the MC? And who is the girl in the black suit?
Captain MILF (parody of Captain Marvel), head of the Cockham League of Justice and the MC's landlady... Catwoman next to her (not really a superhero of the league per se but I put her instead of Powergirl because I thought she would be more recognizable (apparently not...)).

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
Captain MILF (parody of Captain Marvel), head of the Cockham League of Justice and the MC's landlady... Catwoman next to her (not really a superhero of the league per se but I put her instead of Powergirl because I thought she would be more recognizable (apparently not...)).
It is that we still see that Powergirl as Amy fulfilling her wet dreams of having bigger muscles hahaha :love:

Reactions: petesimp
4.00 star(s) 89 Votes