EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
How do you get the Kimberly stuff to start ?
First call (Kimberly+Ivanka) week 10 minimum, Melania's next call, week 13 minimum, final Kimberly call, week 16 minimum (random event throughout the week, 1 chance out of 4 of happening every morning).

EDIT: to get Melania's call, which I guess is a prerequisite for Kimberly's second call, you have to have seen Melania at Mar-a-Gogo after getting a bounty on your head from her for saving Magnus.

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Did anyone notice the Fox News chyron on the TV screen behind Kimberly during her call from the Supreme White House gym?....

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Hey so I have 7 of the 8 stone pieces 99% sure the one im missing is the one from the jungle temple, but I already cleared it is there another way to get it?

MATROS1999

Jul 28, 2018
Ok, that's weird, should have taken place before call02. Did you actually see the call with both of them during the game but you simply can't see it in the gallery or did you never see it during the game?
yes
I saw the call but it doesn't appear

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hey so I have 7 of the 8 stone pieces 99% sure the one im missing is the one from the jungle temple, but I already cleared it is there another way to get it?
Open console (shift +o) and type:
stonepieces -= 1
(enter)
stonepiece07 = True
(enter)

Then you have it.

Reactions: pencilcheck

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Can't access game menu, I have to wait for game to crash to get to menu. It's a big problem thought to point it out
if you would swipe left&right the quick menu would be visible again.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
So when can we get Ruby impregnated?
Not sure this will happen. Ayla is planned for v0.7.1, but I think I'll stop there, that's enough babies and it doesn't really add much to the plot and slows down the progress of the game (which I want to finish this year...). Plus, Ruby is too "manly" to want a baby really...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aereon1104
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes