EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Pretty sure Twi'lek's tongues dont do that. Please try to stay original to the source material.
They're not Twi'leks (had to google that, didn't even know who the fuck these guys were), they're Glorglans. So there.

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
Not sure this will happen. Ayla is planned for v0.7.1, but I think I'll stop there, that's enough babies and it doesn't really add much to the plot and slows down the progress of the game (which I want to finish this year...). Plus, Ruby is too "manly" to want a baby really...
Good to know. Thanks for sharing. Ending is a bittersweet thing for this great game...

Anyway, having babies from Taylor and her mom would be hot. All to repopulate Texas. :p

Reactions: EpicLust

Ayunena

Oct 24, 2017
I chose Heather in reply to Diamond Chief - but it is still Suk-Yu doing the striptease next day in saloon in Desert City

cankill

Mar 10, 2019
Does anyone know to to pay all 7 girls in harem, it only shows 6 girls and I can,t progress without paying the last one girl that is not showing

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I chose Heather in reply to Diamond Chief - but it is still Suk-Yu doing the striptease next day in saloon in Desert City
That's normal, this scene hasn't been implemented yet. Next month. Please don't go back to the stripclub until then, it's bugged right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Apostate

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Does anyone know to to pay all 7 girls in harem, it only shows 6 girls and I can,t progress without paying the last one girl that is not showing
You can't have more than 6 girls in your harem, that's the limit... Did you use the console to get more than 6?

AkioMidori

Jun 17, 2019
Hi ! I really like your game and I thank you for it ! Even if I know I'd eventually have the answer by playing I'd like to ask you something.
In a post gym shower fantasy scene the MC "justify" bursting his load inside then outside with "there is no cum inflation tag... yet" and that inside/outside bursting is (I think) the standard ending in sex scenes and it somewhat adds consistency, female characters don't have a void vaccum in their body and since "there is no cum inflation tag" it can only go elsewhere (more like everywhere as it seems actually). But, and I might be wrong, didn't the MC "inflate" Queen Opala? And I might be even wronger but it seems to me that there was a little bump on Zara's belly at the end of one of the harem scene with her. So I wanted to ask if there IS actually cum inflation (well, more than what I saw), if it's planned (or planned more) and if you'd go full "kawahagitei" style or else.
Again, thank you for this game (and the previous ones too actually) and I hope your work is satisfaying enough to keep you going and good luck with everything !

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hi ! I really like your game and I thank you for it ! Even if I know I'd eventually have the answer by playing I'd like to ask you something.
In a post gym shower fantasy scene the MC "justify" bursting his load inside then outside with "there is no cum inflation tag... yet" and that inside/outside bursting is (I think) the standard ending in sex scenes and it somewhat adds consistency, female characters don't have a void vaccum in their body and since "there is no cum inflation tag" it can only go elsewhere (more like everywhere as it seems actually). But, and I might be wrong, didn't the MC "inflate" Queen Opala? And I might be even wronger but it seems to me that there was a little bump on Zara's belly at the end of one of the harem scene with her. So I wanted to ask if there IS actually cum inflation (well, more than what I saw), if it's planned (or planned more) and if you'd go full "kawahagitei" style or else.
Again, thank you for this game (and the previous ones too actually) and I hope your work is satisfaying enough to keep you going and good luck with everything !
Hi there, thanks for your feedback, I guess this dialogue is old and I didn't update it, there definitely IS cum inflation throughout the game, mainly during the impregnation scenes.

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
Hello

Can someone please help me.
I can't find the one stone or artifact that's supposed to be in the temple.
I don't know where it is.
You can find it before you let the queen out or afterwards.
Please help.

Thanks and greetings

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hello

Can someone please help me.
I can't find the one stone or artifact that's supposed to be in the temple.
I don't know where it is.
You can find it before you let the queen out or afterwards.
Please help.

Thanks and greetings
Here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalypse-v0-7-bugfix-epiclust.33875/post-2853714

If you've already cleared the temple, a new stone should appear at the stripclub in desert town. Alternatively, you can always cheat in the console to acquire the stone.
Open console (shift +o) and type:
stonepieces -= 1
(enter)
stonepiece07 = True
(enter)

Then you have it.

Last edited:

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Not sure this will happen. Ayla is planned for v0.7.1, but I think I'll stop there, that's enough babies and it doesn't really add much to the plot and slows down the progress of the game (which I want to finish this year...). Plus, Ruby is too "manly" to want a baby really...
With Suki you can have all the schoolgirls impregnated and make a nice joke with that, but, Suki doesnt seem too fond of being a mom i guess... (maybe a non-consensual impregnation?)

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
With Suki you can have all the schoolgirls impregnated and make a nice joke with that, but, Suki doesnt seem too fond of being a mom i guess... (maybe a non-consensual impregnation?)
Good point... all the schoolgirls... why not Barbara as well?

dinodong

Dec 27, 2019
Use this replacement script.
Hi Epic, i have the same problem, an error screen and when you click ignore i receive an eternal amount of stones. I saw your repacement scripts but as a newbie I havent the feintest idea of how to "replace" Would you (or someone else) explain how to replace files and scripts?

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes