Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
Did you get the second tip from Marnie at the bar (about Ruby)? You need that too.

Also, open console(shift + o) and type:
spokeruby02

What is the answer? If it's True, then set it to False:

spokeruby02 = False
You are a sun! I actually lacked the Marnie thing. Always very competent here and answering questions so completely.

You know? Perhaps an idea for later in a Hex or in area of Trump city is that there is a fitness or bodybuilding competition since there are so many characters well charged with alpha rays. So the MC could take some of his harem girls to compete hahaha but be careful if with the Trump girls, they would destroy them, especially Kimberly.

cankill

Mar 10, 2019
Is that so? I did not use any console command but after getting 6 girls for my harem I can still invite one more girl so I thought 7 girls is the maximum. Thanks.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Is that so? I did not use any console command but after getting 6 girls for my harem I can still invite one more girl so I thought 7 girls is the maximum. Thanks.
OK, could be a bug then. Was it an old save, did you play this game before?
open console (shift+o) and type:
girlsinharem

What is the answer?
And who is the seventh girl you have in your harem (compared to your screenshot)?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
do you guys know how to get the motorbike???
Yup. Get two sets of diamonds (in the cart in the mine (C6), from the She-Hulk upon returning her son (D2), or from the girl in the factory (E5) and then talk to the boss of the strip club in the desert town. This is a summary, there are a number of side issues to each of these. Read the Hints Guide that comes with the game.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
How do you get the date Lena?
That one is the toughest. It takes time and a bit of luck in that you need to raise your "date convincing level" with her during nightwatch duties (and therefore have her as a duty mate, which is random) by shooting a coyote. Need to do that three times.
Read the hints guide, "nightwatch duty" section for more details.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
That one is the toughest. It takes time and a bit of luck in that you need to raise your "date convincing level" with her during nightwatch duties (and therefore have her as a duty mate, which is random) by shooting a coyote. Need to do that three times.
Read the hints guide, "nightwatch duty" section for more details.
Thanks

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
You can have a threesome with Amy and Gwen if there are both in your harem.
What about Barbara? Will be avaliable in the future ?

Also, I like very much the slavery storyline as you did with Zara and Nancy. Unfortunately, we have no more slaves to buy in Desert City. Maybe in the future game? :rolleyes:

Reactions: Aereon1104

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
What about Barbara? Will be avaliable in the future ?

Also, I like very much the slavery storyline as you did with Zara and Nancy. Unfortunately, we have no more slaves to buy in Desert City. Maybe in the future game? :rolleyes:
All six remaining "haremable" girls will eventually become available. First off, Clara next month, then Laurie the following month...
I'll launch a poll for the last 4 (Barbara, Bella, Debra and Lena) soon on my Patreon...

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
How can I get Ruby to my harem she's lust 5/5 and still can't get her to go on a date or join the harem
You need an extra tip from Marnie at the bar. It is specified in the hints guide.
But a lot of people asked the same question, so I'll add an in-game tip about it for v0.7.1.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aereon1104

Michael Nurit

Apr 22, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'v071/stripclub01h.jpg'>:
  File "game/deserttown.rpy", line 1413, in script
    call screen stripclub
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'v071/stripclub01h.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call screen stripclub
  File "C:\Users\yplit\Downloads\Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc\Apocalypse-0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\yplit\Downloads\Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc\Apocalypse-0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\yplit\Downloads\Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc\Apocalypse-0.7-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\yplit\Downloads\Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc\Apocalypse-0.7-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2867, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\yplit\Downloads\Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc\Apocalypse-0.7-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\yplit\Downloads\Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc\Apocalypse-0.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\yplit\Downloads\Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc\Apocalypse-0.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3171, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\yplit\Downloads\Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc\Apocalypse-0.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2083, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\yplit\Downloads\Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc\Apocalypse-0.7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\yplit\Downloads\Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc\Apocalypse-0.7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "C:\Users\yplit\Downloads\Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc\Apocalypse-0.7-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\yplit\Downloads\Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc\Apocalypse-0.7-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\yplit\Downloads\Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc\Apocalypse-0.7-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\yplit\Downloads\Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc\Apocalypse-0.7-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\yplit\Downloads\Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc\Apocalypse-0.7-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Apocalypse 0.7
Mon Apr 26 21:39:07 2021
That always happens. Short summary of what I did.

I got to E1/E3 before my second visit to the strip club.
I got all the stone artifacts (Will be important later)
I don't have my own rig
I replaced Heather with Suk Yu

Now I always get this error code and when I click "ignore", I always get one piece of the stone artifact (-1, then -2 and so on)
Is there anything I can do? I really don't want to completely start over again and I only got this one save.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'v071/stripclub01h.jpg'>:
    call screen stripclub

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call screen stripclub
  File "C:\Users\yplit\Downloads\Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc\Apocalypse-0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\yplit\Downloads\Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc\Apocalypse-0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\yplit\Downloads\Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc\Apocalypse-0.7-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\yplit\Downloads\Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc\Apocalypse-0.7-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2867, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\yplit\Downloads\Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc\Apocalypse-0.7-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\yplit\Downloads\Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc\Apocalypse-0.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\yplit\Downloads\Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc\Apocalypse-0.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3171, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\yplit\Downloads\Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc\Apocalypse-0.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2083, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "C:\Users\yplit\Downloads\Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc\Apocalypse-0.7-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\yplit\Downloads\Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc\Apocalypse-0.7-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\yplit\Downloads\Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc\Apocalypse-0.7-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\yplit\Downloads\Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc\Apocalypse-0.7-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\yplit\Downloads\Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc\Apocalypse-0.7-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Apocalypse 0.7
Mon Apr 26 21:39:07 2021
That always happens. Short summary of what I did.

I got to E1/E3 before my second visit to the strip club.
I got all the stone artifacts (Will be important later)
I don't have my own rig
I replaced Heather with Suk Yu

Now I always get this error code and when I click "ignore", I always get one piece of the stone artifact (-1, then -2 and so on)
Is there anything I can do? I really don't want to completely start over again and I only got this one save.
I left some code in while working on v0.7.1 but it's bugged. Please don't go back to the strip club until next update, since the scene with Heather as a stripper hasn't been implemented in v0.7 anyway, it's pointless to go there at this stage. Your save will work however so you don't need to start over, just don't go there yet.
EDIT: but if you want to go there for other reasons, you can use this older script in the meantime (but Suk-Yu will still be the featured dancer in it).

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes