Aug 4, 2019
the serious answer would be to alter all the files by hand that are changed by the patch ,,,, :( ,, ask for some clean files on here (don't ask me,,, i don't have them :) ) or just redownload the whole thing. do save you saves folder before you delete :)

My real question = Why would you want to :).
Bruh... o_O
There's hardly any incest in this game. Just the Mom. There's no forced clicks on her, and last I checked she doesn't play a big part (or technically any iirc) in moving the game forward although granted that may change later on, just not atm as far as I know
Seems like a hassle for something that can easily be avoided
Because she's smoking hot and it's unsettling, and I wanna see the alternative dialogue.

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
I left some code in while working on v0.7.1 but it's bugged. Please don't go back to the strip club until next update, since the scene with Heather as a stripper hasn't been implemented in v0.7 anyway, it's pointless to go there at this stage. Your save will work however so you don't need to start over, just don't go there yet.
EDIT: but if you want to go there for other reasons, you can use this older script in the meantime (but Suk-Yu will still be the featured dancer in it).
When are you going to release 0.71 in your patreon?

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
Dear EpicLust
Your included pdf is handy.
Might I suggest it be integrated into the game? Perhaps with a setting that might suppress the hints for those that would prefer to not have them?
I think having all this info is handy, but awkward to flip back and forth from game to pdf and to find the relevant sections in the PDF.
Perhaps it would be entertaining if the virtual assistant was helping you with all this info so you could build a big harem and have lots of babies? Seems MC is not smart enough to figure it all out.

It just seems a waste to have an external walk through, like many games have, when an integrated hint/help system makes so much sense.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Dear EpicLust
Your included pdf is handy.
Might I suggest it be integrated into the game? Perhaps with a setting that might suppress the hints for those that would prefer to not have them?
I think having all this info is handy, but awkward to flip back and forth from game to pdf and to find the relevant sections in the PDF.
Perhaps it would be entertaining if the virtual assistant was helping you with all this info so you could build a big harem and have lots of babies? Seems MC is not smart enough to figure it all out.

It just seems a waste to have an external walk through, like many games have, when an integrated hint/help system makes so much sense.
I could do something simple whereby whatever is written in the guide for a particular hex appears on the screen map upon hovering over a hex. But nothing more complicated than that at this stage, as it would be too much work.

Reactions: Aereon1104

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'Gym/gymnancyidle.png'>:
  File "game/pool.rpy", line 608, in script call
    call GwenDialogueRape
  File "game/gym.rpy", line 25, in script
    call screen gym01
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Gym/gymnancyidle.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call GwenDialogueRape
    call screen gym01
  File "/Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc/Apocalypse-0.7-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 1907, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "/Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc/Apocalypse-0.7-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 1895, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc/Apocalypse-0.7-pc/renpy/statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc/Apocalypse-0.7-pc/renpy/exports.py", line 2867, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "/Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc/Apocalypse-0.7-pc/renpy/ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc/Apocalypse-0.7-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc/Apocalypse-0.7-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 3171, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "/Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc/Apocalypse-0.7-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 2083, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "/Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc/Apocalypse-0.7-pc/renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "/Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc/Apocalypse-0.7-pc/renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "/Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc/Apocalypse-0.7-pc/renpy/display/screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "/Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc/Apocalypse-0.7-pc/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 740, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "/Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc/Apocalypse-0.7-pc/renpy/display/layout.py", line 1124, in render
    st, at)
  File "/Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc/Apocalypse-0.7-pc/renpy/display/im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "/Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc/Apocalypse-0.7-pc/renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "/Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc/Apocalypse-0.7-pc/renpy/display/im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "/Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc/Apocalypse-0.7-pc/renpy/loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Linux-5.6.11-949.native-x86_64-with-glibc2.2.5
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Apocalypse 0.7
Tue Apr 27 12:59:59 2021

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'Gym/gymnancyidle.png'>:
    call GwenDialogueRape
    call screen gym01

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call GwenDialogueRape
    call screen gym01
  File "/Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc/Apocalypse-0.7-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 1907, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "/Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc/Apocalypse-0.7-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 1895, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc/Apocalypse-0.7-pc/renpy/statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc/Apocalypse-0.7-pc/renpy/exports.py", line 2867, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "/Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc/Apocalypse-0.7-pc/renpy/ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc/Apocalypse-0.7-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc/Apocalypse-0.7-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 3171, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "/Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc/Apocalypse-0.7-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 2083, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "/Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc/Apocalypse-0.7-pc/renpy/display/screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "/Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc/Apocalypse-0.7-pc/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 740, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "/Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc/Apocalypse-0.7-pc/renpy/display/layout.py", line 1124, in render
    st, at)
  File "/Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc/Apocalypse-0.7-pc/renpy/display/im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "/Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc/Apocalypse-0.7-pc/renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "/Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc/Apocalypse-0.7-pc/renpy/display/im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "/Apocalypse-v0.7_bugfix-pc/Apocalypse-0.7-pc/renpy/loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Linux-5.6.11-949.native-x86_64-with-glibc2.2.5
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Apocalypse 0.7
Tue Apr 27 12:59:59 2021
Weird, I don't know how this pic went missing suddenly. Stick it in your folder game/images/Gym.

Reactions: Subyan

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Visited D1, saw Magnus, then went to D2, saw She hulk. went back to D1, cannot get to see magnus.
Did you get a Deep State nickname from Chief Lena after first visiting the pizza place?

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
Is there special condition for adding Gwen to the harem, or some specific location where the dialogue is available ? I raised here lust to four, help here with phd, did the date even tried to change her lust with command or with the pendulum but I still cannot offer her to join.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Is there special condition for adding Gwen to the harem, or some specific location where the dialogue is available ? I raised here lust to four, help here with phd, did the date even tried to change her lust with command or with the pendulum but I still cannot offer her to join.
The location is the lab. You seem to have all the requirements for the dialogue to appear. But it won't appear if you already have a full harem though. Max number of girls is 6.

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
The location is the lab. You seem to have all the requirements for the dialogue to appear. But it won't appear if you already have a full harem though. Max number of girls is 6.
Wow that's a fast reply, I'm impressed. Indeed you got it right. I was expecting to still have the choice to propose her but be forced to quik someone out. Thank for the help and for the amazing game.

Reactions: Aereon1104
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes