Gatorjay

Apr 28, 2021
How do I acquire the motorbike? I have spoken to Chief Diamond a lot but the option never presents itself, I also have the diamonds from the creepy girl

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
How do I acquire the motorbike? I have spoken to Chief Diamond a lot but the option never presents itself, I also have the diamonds from the creepy girl
But do you have 2 hauls of diamonds? You need two, not just one. Read the hints guide, section C5 to find out where you can find more;

Reactions: Gatorjay

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Are Zapallbugs' .xls playthroughs a thing of the past? :cool:
No, I intend to produce another one. Problem with the v0.7.0 version was that I used test versions of the game with different rules to the published versions. So nobody could play it that way and I didn't publish it. I am now busy with testing v0.7.1. As soon as the $20 Patreon version is published and it is more or less stable I will start a full replay from day 1.

Boymaxi635

Jul 23, 2020
Hi,
Dear Epiclust
I'm big fan of yours works, and your of course!
I love ur games and comics they - Grate and Amazing!!! And I hope you love your works and you take real pleasure when you do them. I understand what game dev - it's hard work, and what you want to take a break after this work. But at same time you must think about what will be your next game ? And I wanna give u my ideas I understand what many people say what u must do and etc, I just wanna tell you about my interested concept of the game and story what will be look great in your style! I hope what I interested u and if it's true please write me on my Discord!
BlackKotek.ble#6763
With love♥ ur big fan, story writer, and caption maker -
Quentin Quarantino

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hi,
Dear Epiclust
I'm big fan of yours works, and your of course!
I love ur games and comics they - Grate and Amazing!!! And I hope you love your works and you take real pleasure when you do them. I understand what game dev - it's hard work, and what you want to take a break after this work. But at same time you must think about what will be your next game ? And I wanna give u my ideas I understand what many people say what u must do and etc, I just wanna tell you about my interested concept of the game and story what will be look great in your style! I hope what I interested u and if it's true please write me on my Discord!
BlackKotek.ble#6763
With love♥ ur big fan, story writer, and caption maker -
Quentin Quarantino
Thanks for your feedback. Always happy to hear suggestions but as for the next game, my patrons have already chosen a superhero-themed game!

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
hahahah the 3 ideas are great, I am not surprised that the Olympics lost by so little, I would like to get to see the 3 made.

I think many still want to see something competitive like your great achievement with Battle of the Bulges.

But hey, there are always tons of fit superheroines to fuck, with tastes for everyone and with your creativity I wouldn't be surprised if many of them can growth with some weapon.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
hahahah the 3 ideas are great, I am not surprised that the Olympics lost by so little, I would like to get to see the 3 made.

I think many still want to see something competitive like your great achievement with Battle of the Bulges.

But hey, there are always tons of fit superheroines to fuck, with tastes for everyone and with your creativity I wouldn't be surprised if many of them can growth with some weapon.
And highschool sidekicks pls :D
Or maybe a big tittied Teen Titans kind of group

Reactions: eneas56
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes