Apr 13, 2019
Hey do I have to do something special to be able to impregnate girls? I've had Angie in my harem for like 5 weeks now I've gotten her to lust 5 and I even became a trumpster cause I thought that might do something but I still don't have to option to impregnate her

Dec 8, 2017
Hey do I have to do something special to be able to impregnate girls? I've had Angie in my harem for like 5 weeks now I've gotten her to lust 5 and I even became a trumpster cause I thought that might do something but I still don't have to option to impregnate her

Is she listed as one of the girls in the harem that can be impregnated in the version that you are playing? if no then you have the answer.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
View attachment 1183879
I'm pretty sure she is cause it says theirs an impregnation scene but I don't know it might just be a bug or something
Have you impregnated another girl in the same week? You can only impregnate one girl per week. And any girl needs to be in the harem for at least 3 weeks before you can impregnate her. So if you pull two impregnatable girls into the harem in the same week after 3 weeks you can only impregnate one and the other will have to wait another week.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hey how do I get Kimberlys scenes? I didn't even realize she was a new character until I checked the gallery
She is in White House messages only for now. I am doing a full replay for v7.1 and am now in week 13. I have only seen one with her so far. I think I saw a check for week 12 in there somewhere.

Edit: a quick glance even finds a check for week 16 and you need to have seen all other White House messages.

Apr 13, 2019
She is in White House messages only for now. I am doing a full replay for v7.1 and am now in week 13. I have only seen one with her so far. I think I saw a check for week 12 in there somewhere.

Edit: a quick glance even finds a check for week 16 and you need to have seen all other White House messages.
So theirs nothing specific I need to do I just need to play until the end of the game to see all her messages?

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
So theirs nothing specific I need to do I just need to play until the end of the game to see all her messages?
Checking from the code:

- general requirement for them all, having seen all White House messages
- for the first one, week at least 10
- for the second one, week at least 13, must have seen Mar-a-Gogo twice
- for the third one, week at least 16, must have seen Mar-a-Gogo twice
So the first one comes relatively free, but the others require having completed the She-Hulk quest, which has some requirements itself. So the second and third one not for free at all.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes