saves88

Jan 4, 2019
I have a crash when entering in stripclub: Couldn't find file 'v071/stripclub01h.jpg'

(this is first entering; got 5 points Road Warriors; yes, Win7)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Did you manage to do the training with Michiko scene in the end ? Michiko is for me one of the best girls of the game and I think a lot of people would love to see more of her (and her fighting outfit ;))
Yes, that's included in v.07.1, it's very short though, nothing special, just to pad out the training scenes.

Reactions: the X hunter

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
Trumpf removing from power sounds like fun, will give this a try, thanks (y)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Does anyone else feel like its gotten a bit stale now that Trumps out of office? I mean I really enjoyed the low brow humor of the game when Trump was still in office and being his usual self on twitter constantly, but now that hes been replaced by Biden I feel like its lost most of its charm. Despite him still being in the news, whenever I see Trumpf in game, its more as something I want to forget rather then laugh at. Maybe its because I've played the game since launch or maybe its because despite hime being gone, hes in this weird place of it still being too recent to laugh at but at the same time not old enough to look back on and have a laugh at. Either way im still gonna play the game either way, because its still unique from that part. Plus Im sure once its been awhile the feeling will probably disappear.

Also hopefully this doesn't count as politics and get this zucced

Last edited:

Ddjjookkaa

Jun 11, 2020
Another preview pic

Anal prepping... The MC can now also get a Road Warrior nickname during that scene. Gaining a nickname for each faction will have its importance in the game.

View attachment 574584

Nicknames I've got so far:

Road Warriors: "The Impaler"
Sierra Club: "The Breeder"
Church of the Redeeming Phallus: "The Punisher"
Deep State: "The Intruder"

If anyone has an idea for the Trumpsters...
How to get Deep state nickname?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Does anyone else feel like its gotten a bit stale now that Trumps out of office? I mean I really enjoyed the low brow humor of the game when Trump was still in office and being his usual self on twitter constantly, but now that hes been replaced by Biden I feel like its lost most of its charm. Despite him still being in the news, whenever I see Trumpf in game, its more as something I want to forget rather then laugh at. Maybe its because I've played the game since launch or maybe its because despite hime being gone, hes in this weird place of it still being too recent to laugh at but at the same time not old enough to look back on and have a laugh at. Either way im still gonna play the game either way, because its still unique from that part. Plus Im sure once its been awhile the feeling will probably disappear.

Also hopefully this doesn't count as politics and get this zucced
Current news are still usable in the game! In v0.7.1, QAnon is introduced for example. The Day of the Kraken is coming! And in v0.7.2, Q will be revealed!

Reactions: eneas56

Roding

Jan 16, 2018
is it possible to change the orgasm sound after the sex scenes are done. too something sexier. it sounds like my grandmother taking a sip of extremely hot coffee

ok thanks

of course don't get me wrong love the game :love:

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
is it possible to change the orgasm sound after the sex scenes are done. too something sexier. it sounds like my grandmother taking a sip of extremely hot coffee

ok thanks

of course don't get me wrong love the game :love:
You can disable it in the Settings

Reactions: Roding
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes