EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
how do you update the game with the update only version? on a Mac?
There;s still a folder called "game" somewhere where you install it, just search for it and merge everything with it.

aon11

Sep 24, 2017
Haven't played for a while, do we need to start new saves? I get an error right after I pay for harem maintenance.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Haven't played for a while, do we need to start new saves? I get an error right after I pay for harem maintenance.
My best guess is that you made that save at a point in the game that no longer exists. So the game does not know where to return. I hope you have other saves. Try one of them and hopefully that one works.

whjk

Oct 11, 2017

Qscfghjkm

Apr 6, 2021
Hey guys Im kinda new to patching game up and everything, and I was wandering would any of you have a link for 7.1 with all the patches that were ever made ?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hey guys Im kinda new to patching game up and everything, and I was wandering would any of you have a link for 7.1 with all the patches that were ever made ?
Just installal the general available version from page 1. It contains all the patches up until today.

Champ-Champ

Jan 11, 2018
Now that Apocalypse v0.7.1 is public I will publish a new sample path for it. Note, it is a sample only, not a walkthrough as there are millions of other paths possible. I did a complete new replay as my previous path had become worthless due to changes in the game. For this run I focused on getting as many children as possible. You have to plan for that as producing a child takes 11 weeks in total. 3 weeks in the harem before a girl can be impregnated and another 8 weeks before the child gets born. As you can only impregnate one girl per week you can have only 5 girls pregnant at a time, as you need to keep 1 slot open for others girls to rotate them into and out of the harem. If you get the first girl into the harem in week 1 the first child can be born in week 12. With two children for Taylor and a current maximum of 7 girls that can get pregnant a total of 9 could be reached.

What does this sample path do:
- it gets all scenes in the gallery
- it completes all 22 missions that can be completed at this point in time
- it visits all explorable areas
- all 7 possible harem girls get impregnated
- dates done for all girls that have a date
I have stopped this path at day 118 as there is not much else to do except wait for more children to get born. The following girls are still pregnant:
- Taylor, birth calculated in 2 weeks
- Ayla, 3 weeks
- Nancy, 5 weeks
- Gwen, 7 weeks

Note: in the first tab of the xlsx there are a lot of handy tables. What girls can be found where etc. The list of the areas is really in a short form as the Hints Guide by the dev is a much better description on the areas.

The path is included in an xlsx in a zip (to defeat security stuff that doesn't like xlsx'es) and a pdf for direct viewing and people that don't have something available to view an xlsx.

Haven't played in a while, what's the point of getting kids? are we playing pokemon?

8InchFloppyDick

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Initially, I felt this was a lovely little game. The parody and political snarkyness made me larf and the over-the-top muscle models work for me.

So far, so pretty good.

The thing that pissed me off and made me quit playing/reading is the fact that there isn't enough internal game logic. If you don't follow along with the 'Walkthrough/Cheatsheet' the whole thing becomes nigh unplayable/unreadable.

Very most terribly Jina-level bad.

Dear Dev person, if you're reading this... in your next game/VN feel free to keep the muscle girlies but, pretty please, make the gameplay less reminiscent of Riven.

PS. Loved the nod to Skyrim... ;)

Last edited:

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
So I’m looking at the hint guide and trying to add camels but I’m not sure what to put into the console to add them to my inventory. Any help is appreciated.

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
So I’m looking at the hint guide and trying to add camels but I’m not sure what to put into the console to add them to my inventory. Any help is appreciated.
Simple as "Camels =" and the number of camels you want.

ravic

Jun 21, 2019
is there a certain day marnie tells you the hint about claras box because everytime i go talk to her its the same old options

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes