Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Any cheats or console commands are there? I am not saying about hints. I am asking about cheat points or console commands.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Initially, I felt this was a lovely little game. The parody and political snarkyness made me larf and the over-the-top muscle models work for me.

So far, so pretty good.

The thing that pissed me off and made me quit playing/reading is the fact that there isn't enough internal game logic. If you don't follow along with the 'Walkthrough/Cheatsheet' the whole thing becomes nigh unplayable/unreadable.

Very most terribly Jina-level bad.

Dear Dev person, if you're reading this... in your next game/VN feel free to keep the muscle girlies but, pretty please, make the gameplay less reminiscent of Riven.

PS. Loved the nod to Skyrim... ;)
You are completely wrong there. You can free-play the game at will. Some points:
- if you miss or don't succeed in a quest you don't get the reward (money, points) but that is about it.
- there is no law that says you have to get all available girls into the harem
- there is no law that says you have to fuck all available girls
- there is no law that says you have to inpregnate any of them
- it is not needed to get the bike, although as in real live when you don't have your own wheels it is more complicated
None of the above leads to any game blockage in general where you can't proceed with anything.

My sample path (see some pages back) attempts to do everything in the shortest possible time. It is just intented to show that everything can be done within the game rules without any cheating (except save-scumming). But it nowhere says you need to do that. Define you own goals and play for that. Enjoy!

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I have broken the spy and found out information about hex C3 but it is not showing in map yet. Showing only Hex A1, A2, and A3 out of which A2 and A3 are already cleared only A1 is there where we can hunt camels. What to do I dont get it.

dan9000

May 21, 2017
so after reading the hints, it says you need to talk to suk twice to get the diamond hint but i got her kicked out of the club, so its imposible to get the bike... dev should fix that

Reactions: Sir Ice

KuroKumo

Mar 13, 2020
Anyone know when can you click on your stats? I am trying to click on them everywhere but it only works once in a blue moon.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well I am in the food unit. I am not sure where is the stone as I have hovered all over but I never got a hint where it was?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I have broken the spy and found out information about hex C3 but it is not showing in map yet. Showing only Hex A1, A2, and A3 out of which A2 and A3 are already cleared only A1 is there where we can hunt camels. What to do I dont get it.
The answer is in that you don't see the B areas either. The dev never calculated for the prisoner quest having played out before you have the B areas available. As you have cleared A2 and A3 you should see both the B areas and C3 on the next monday.

Kein_NOD

Jul 22, 2017
EpicLust, Hello. Thank you for your games. Is it possible to make scene with Cindy, Taylor's mother, repeatable? Because after first child she just go hunting. I mean to make a option to fuck hear before she go hunting

Reactions: eneas56

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
EpicLust, Hello. Thank you for your games. Is it possible to make scene with Cindy, Taylor's mother, repeatable? Because after first child she just go hunting. I mean to make a option to fuck hear before she go hunting
I did suggest this also... having a baby with her would be nice as well.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes