Hellacious Sundae

Mar 10, 2019
This corresponds to the evening of day 91 from my sample path some pages back. It is from before I visited F1 and F5. It will appear in save page 16 slot 1 when you put it into your save dir. Or you can rename it to <page>-<slot>-LT1.save for someplace else.
You're a true hero <3, also for the sake of science -even using console commands to set wave05explore, did not fix the situation.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
You're a true hero <3, also for the sake of science -even using console commands to set wave05explore, did not fix the situation.
To extend science, did my save work for you? If so we know the problem is not with the dev's code. Something seems to have gone bump with you saves. I did carry over saves from 7.0 to 7.1 for beta testing before I started the full replay and had no problems with them.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Well... For me, it was. My version is 0.7.1... I visited everyday but she didn't give tip. Even I bought a couple of times. Only when monday, she gave tip.
I think I can explain that. You can only get one tip per week. So on monday you are sure to get one as that is the first day of the week. After getting a tip you can buy drinks all you like, but you won't get another tip that week. So the money for the drink is wasted.

Reactions: EpicLust

Hellacious Sundae

Mar 10, 2019
To extend science, did my save work for you? If so we know the problem is not with the dev's code. Something seems to have gone bump with you saves. I did carry over saves from 7.0 to 7.1 for beta testing before I started the full replay and had no problems with them.
Maaaaybe, I can explore the new stuff now, but I am encountering some other weirdness. However hopefully it'll smooth itself out after I play for a bit lol. Just random ignorable errors here and there.

Sir Ice

Oct 18, 2020
Can't get the bike, chose Heather as the stripper. Can't get the other's stripper's job back.
Diamond doesn't offer to sell the bike any of her locations, so game is completely stuck and broken.
No bike, no hippie scene, no washing, no marriage, no Trumpf city location.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Can't get the bike, chose Heather as the stripper. Can't get the other's stripper's job back.
Diamond doesn't offer to sell the bike any of her locations, so game is completely stuck and broken.
No bike, no hippie scene, no washing, no marriage, no Trumpf city location.
Got all of them except heather heather case

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
So I am trying to get the date option for Angie and ayla I have 2 stars for both of them. What do I need to do get the option for a date for both of them.

Apr 13, 2019
So I am trying to get the date option for Angie and ayla I have 2 stars for both of them. What do I need to do get the option for a date for both of them.
I think you need the tip from marnie, go to her bar buy a drink and tell her to tell you something you want to know she should tell you about the red canyon and then you can go on dates there

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes