Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Thank you.

I would like to ask a question. In the future, will there be threesome sex scenes for harem girls? Because if it does, MC can make two girls happy at the same time. Maybe that way we can get more than 6 girls to the harem. So, what do you think?

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
Thank you.

I would like to ask a question. In the future, will there be threesome sex scenes for harem girls? Because if it does, MC can make two girls happy at the same time. Maybe that way we can get more than 6 girls to the harem. So, what do you think?
So far we have a threesome with Gwen and Amy.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Thank you.

As pointed out, there is already one threesome with Gwen and Amy. But I can't extend those that much. The number of possible permutations with 18 harem girls would be in the hundreds.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hi Guys i want to ask how do i get access to the virtual fight night cartridges?
First get the tip about the upcoming fight with Suki from Marnie. Then talk to Suki about it. Finally talk to Jake in the bar on Friday night. But you have to be at least a level 5 friend of his to get anywhere. Otherwise he won't trust you.

Reactions: EpicLust

Lordiii2002

Apr 15, 2021
First get the tip about the upcoming fight with Suki from Marnie. Then talk to Suki about it. Finally talk to Jake in the bar on Friday night. But you have to be at least a level 5 friend of his to get anywhere. Otherwise he won't trust you.

thx bro

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
How are you able to get Zara pregnant? I have had her for the required 3 weeks but no option to knock her up.

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
i really wanna love this game, but if you're gonna give me a game over screen when im a few weeks into the game then im gonna need a better guide or walkthrough mod. for real. i'm just tryin to get off

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
How many church lore is needed for volunteers work? I can't complete the church of sins quest.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I have broken the spy and found out information about hex C3 but it is not showing in map yet. Showing only Hex A1, A2, and A3 out of which A2 and A3 are already cleared only A1 is there where we can hunt camels. What to do I dont get it.
You're not even on B-hexes yet???

Sir Ice

Oct 18, 2020
I have the 2 diamond hauls, 1 from the She-Hulk and 1 I don't rember where from but not from the empty miner's cart.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes