EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Ayala too. She need "baby oil" to ignore Femdom but that oil is one time only collectible ???
No, you can find more oil everytime you clean the church's altar (but Father Tyrone chooses whether it's the altar or the pews each time you volunteer...)

Reactions: Rory Smith

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Kicked out all those girls which cant be impregnated as of now. Will fill harem with preggo girls. It is costly to include all possible Harem girls. 13 girls were included in my mc's harem before he yelling "get out"

• Haha
Reactions: Apostate

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Can't get the bike, chose Heather as the stripper. Can't get the other's stripper's job back.
Diamond doesn't offer to sell the bike any of her locations, so game is completely stuck and broken.
No bike, no hippie scene, no washing, no marriage, no Trumpf city location.
You need two diamond hauls to get the bike (and for her to offer it therefore), maybe you don't have them?...
As for getting Suk-Yu her job back, this is not available yet. Next month for v0.7.2.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Kimberly Strength:9-18
She-Hulk Strength:15

There must be an error I've read Kimberly description about extremely high dose of radiation and doubling in size but I doubt this statistics of strength since She-Hulk has remain living in that radiation, but honestly it hasn't really mention the difference of the 2 type of radiation these characters experience.

Ayunena

Oct 24, 2017
Where are new explore areas in 7.1? Cant see any change to 7.0 map. Or it is somewhat scripted, not open from the beginning?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Where are new explore areas in 7.1? Cant see any change to 7.0 map. Or it is somewhat scripted, not open from the beginning?
The new areas for 7.1 are some F-areas. You only get to see them after you have visited all the E-areas and you are in week 11 at least.

Reactions: EpicLust

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
You have to have explored all E-range hexes first and be on week 11 at least.

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
How can I get the option to clean pews on Church of Sins mission?

Edit: Or can someone tell me step by step how to complete the mission? I tried using guide, but I think I misunderstood somethings because of my bad English.

Last edited:

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
How can I get the option to clean pews on Church of Sins mission?

Edit: Or can someone tell me step by step how to complete the mission? I tried using guide, but I think I misunderstood somethings because of my bad English.
You have to talk to the priest and ask him about church lore to be able to volunteer to clean the church (also get baptized).

Reactions: Kane_Freeman
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes