Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
One last question: At the end of the game, will we be able to take as many girls as we want in our harem, or will the limit of 6 harem girls continue?

Reactions: Kananartans

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
One last question: At the end of the game, will we be able to take as many girls as we want in our harem, or will the limit of 6 harem girls continue?
Oh, my... would be cool a happy ending with all the compound girls in harem... at least saying hi, some worshipping, whatever. A scene with a lot of girls could me too hard maybe. BoB´s final was epic. A boy can dream...

CadamWarlock

Nov 12, 2020
Currently doing the church quest. How many times do you have to speak of church lore before being offered to clean the pews? Is it irrelevant that I get baptized?

Also, can I just save edit the scrolls into my inventory to pass the quest?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Currently doing the church quest. How many times do you have to speak of church lore before being offered to clean the pews? Is it irrelevant that I get baptized?

Also, can I just save edit the scrolls into my inventory to pass the quest?
You need to get baptized before you can advance any further.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1622361912899.png

She can water sports me to game heaven any time she feels the urge to make a believer outta me.
You need to get baptized before you can advance any further.
Quit fightin” those urges, babe, let your love be faithful through and through!

toopak

May 1, 2021
Tell me what to do, when the rider scene in the strip club has already passed many times, but I could not buy a motorbike, I will be grateful

Reactions: Yefras
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes