CadamWarlock

Nov 12, 2020
Question for EpicLust (or any who can answer)

My question is about Harem size. I believe it is 5 (6 with Zara?) In my playthrough, both Michiko and Zara are currently pregnant (plan to impregnate Nancy soon). Do they take up spots in the harem size until they give birth? Like if I reach the maximum harem size while waiting for them to give birth, am I unable to recruit more into the harem?

Sorry if this is a complicated question. I just don't want to waste time romancing/recruiting others if those spots are already taken up by others already impregnated.

Great game! So much fun. I love the playful body exaggerations/proportions. Cracks me up. Also, the political humor is too ridiculous for me to take seriously and just makes for fun worldbuilding.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Question for EpicLust (or any who can answer)

My question is about Harem size. I believe it is 5 (6 with Zara?) In my playthrough, both Michiko and Zara are currently pregnant (plan to impregnate Nancy soon). Do they take up spots in the harem size until they give birth? Like if I reach the maximum harem size while waiting for them to give birth, am I unable to recruit more into the harem?

Sorry if this is a complicated question. I just don't want to waste time romancing/recruiting others if those spots are already taken up by others already impregnated.

Great game! So much fun. I love the playful body exaggerations/proportions. Cracks me up. Also, the political humor is too ridiculous for me to take seriously and just makes for fun worldbuilding.
Yes, the max is 6, including the pregnant girls. You can't kick pregnant girls out, they stay until the baby arrives. So in practice you can have a maximum of 5 pregnant girls at one time, leaving one spot to rotate other girls in and out. If you search the thread for my post with the sample path for 7.1 you can find more details.

Piyanth

Dec 8, 2019
Hello there,

I think i ran out of options for the armed guard in C3 (shoot, trumpster, militia, and warrior).

Am i done or there is another shot?

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hello there,

I think i ran out of options for the armed guard in C3 (shoot, trumpster, militia, and warrior).

Am i done or there is another shot?
Yes, sierra club and a joint. Read hints guide section C3.

Piyanth

Dec 8, 2019
Yes, sierra club and a joint. Read hints guide section C3.
Hey,

Thanks man, but i've already check that. I don't have a joint in my inventory. Where i was suppose to have that, i've made another choice (B4 : approached peacefully).
So i cheated... sorry :p. I modified my save at "usedmilitiauniform 1/0 : (1)" to (0) and came back there.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hey,

Thanks man, but i've already check that. I don't have a joint in my inventory. Where i was suppose to have that, i've made another choice (B4 : approached peacefully).
So i cheated... sorry :p. I modified my save at "usedmilitiauniform 1/0 : (1)" to (0) and came back there.
Well do go and see Ivanka this time will ya?

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Any off-topic discussion about politics will result in either thread-bans, warnings or both.
Then why put up such a controversial game? No offense but you are baiting people to violate this statement just by putting the game or vn here... I could say more but I would be definitely be crossing the line of this statement.

Reactions: lm42

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Any off-topic discussion about politics will result in either thread-bans, warnings or both.
Then why put up such a controversial game? No offense but you are baiting people to violate this statement just by putting the game or vn here... I could say more but I would be definitely be crossing the line of this statement.
I didn't ask for this banner to be put up, the mods put it up.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I didn't ask for this banner to be put up, the mods put it up.
Yes I know that's who I was speaking to lol. I don't fault you for making the game or the premise but then warn people we can't comment on the nature of the premise like I said it's insta bait to open political discussion... sorry not sorry.

Janebexus

May 30, 2020
Hey could someone please help me with this error everytime Nancy tries to speak
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'Sprites/sidenancy.png'>:
  File "game/deserttown.rpy", line 1087, in script
    mo "[name], thank you SSOO much for saving me from this horrible place!"
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Sprites/sidenancy.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\mathe\Downloads\mi games\Apocalypse-0.7.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 690, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\mathe\Downloads\mi games\Apocalypse-0.7.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1316, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\mathe\Downloads\mi games\Apocalypse-0.7.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1131, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\mathe\Downloads\mi games\Apocalypse-0.7.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\mathe\Downloads\mi games\Apocalypse-0.7.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\mathe\Downloads\mi games\Apocalypse-0.7.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\mathe\Downloads\mi games\Apocalypse-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\mathe\Downloads\mi games\Apocalypse-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3171, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\mathe\Downloads\mi games\Apocalypse-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2083, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 244, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\mathe\Downloads\mi games\Apocalypse-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 151, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\mathe\Downloads\mi games\Apocalypse-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "C:\Users\mathe\Downloads\mi games\Apocalypse-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\mathe\Downloads\mi games\Apocalypse-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\mathe\Downloads\mi games\Apocalypse-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\mathe\Downloads\mi games\Apocalypse-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\mathe\Downloads\mi games\Apocalypse-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\mathe\Downloads\mi games\Apocalypse-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\mathe\Downloads\mi games\Apocalypse-0.7.1-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Apocalypse 0.7.1
Thu Jun 10 15:19:02 2021

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hey could someone please help me with this error everytime Nancy tries to speak
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'Sprites/sidenancy.png'>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\mathe\Downloads\mi games\Apocalypse-0.7.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 690, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\mathe\Downloads\mi games\Apocalypse-0.7.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1316, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\mathe\Downloads\mi games\Apocalypse-0.7.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1131, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\mathe\Downloads\mi games\Apocalypse-0.7.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\mathe\Downloads\mi games\Apocalypse-0.7.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\mathe\Downloads\mi games\Apocalypse-0.7.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\mathe\Downloads\mi games\Apocalypse-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\mathe\Downloads\mi games\Apocalypse-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3171, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\mathe\Downloads\mi games\Apocalypse-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2083, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 516, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "C:\Users\mathe\Downloads\mi games\Apocalypse-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\mathe\Downloads\mi games\Apocalypse-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\mathe\Downloads\mi games\Apocalypse-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\mathe\Downloads\mi games\Apocalypse-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\mathe\Downloads\mi games\Apocalypse-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\mathe\Downloads\mi games\Apocalypse-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\mathe\Downloads\mi games\Apocalypse-0.7.1-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Apocalypse 0.7.1
Thu Jun 10 15:19:02 2021
See HERE.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes