Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
13 girls were present on my mc's harem. Then kicked out some girls
But why? Isn't "Pussy is pussy" the golden rule of a harem master? If you limit concubines to 6 people and change these 6 people every week, wouldn't that be part-time concubines? Concubines in my harem have always been full-time.

Reactions: Kananartans

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
But why? Isn't "Pussy is pussy" the golden rule of a harem master? If you limit concubines to 6 people and change these 6 people every week, wouldn't that be part-time concubines? Concubines in my harem have always been full-time.
3 reasons;
Robot girl is a bitch!!
One girl need baby oil to avoid Femdom.
All kicked out girls can't become pregnant as of now.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

ignant

Jan 18, 2021
Another fun game from the developer!
I'm running into a uncaught exception error & for some reason, I'm missing both folder & file.
Triggered at the bar dancing with Cyryl

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
I'm running into a uncaught exception error & for some reason, I'm missing both folder & file.

Oh, my... this scene is just in 0.7.2. You shouldn´t be seeing this. Anyway, the next update will be released this month...

Reactions: ignant and EpicLust

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017

Not quite sure which version you downloaded (full, reduced, android? Are you a patron of mine?) because it was fixed in the reduced version at least.
Anyway, here is a replacement script to NOT GET Suki as an option (she will indeed appear this month however).

Reactions: ignant

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
i try 100-120 times and cant get them
Just rollback then you'll know where it's going before hand. Have your cursor ready over the correct button, press once (to start off the challenge), press again quickly (to choose the correct button).

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes