CadamWarlock

Nov 12, 2020
I was mildly upset that I couldn't impregnate Gwen immediately (despite having her in my harem and waiting long enough) without her needing her Ph.D. completed. Is how I earn her Phd where I assist Debra in the lab or $5? If not, when I approach Gwen, I just have the option to give her a necklace, hypnotize her, and dismissing/leaving? Did I miss this event?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I was mildly upset that I couldn't impregnate Gwen immediately (despite having her in my harem and waiting long enough) without her needing her Ph.D. completed. Is how I earn her Phd where I assist Debra in the lab or $5? If not, when I approach Gwen, I just have the option to give her a necklace, hypnotize her, and dismissing/leaving? Did I miss this event?
Talk to Gwen at the pool and ask about her bikini. Then she will ask for help with her thesis. After that the question comes up in the lab when you talk to her.

Last edited:

Fbbfun

Oct 10, 2019
My Dream was to see Lena worshipping the MC muscle after hyper grow as for her he is not big enough :D

Alphaboy7

Apr 23, 2021
Does the incest patch make the game incest, or does it change all the incest stuff so that it ain't incest anymore.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Does the incest patch make the game incest, or does it change all the incest stuff so that it ain't incest anymore.
The standard version is no-incest, legal age etc. Applying the patch changes that. For legal/site rules reasons it has to be the player's decision to apply the stuff that may be non-legal in some jurisdictions.

Alphaboy7

Apr 23, 2021
ah ok good
The standard version is no-incest, legal age etc. Applying the patch changes that. For legal/site rules reasons it has to be the player's decision to apply the stuff that may be non-legal in some jurisdictions.
Ah ok good to know. Do you have a link to the latest incest patch? (asking for a friend)

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes