EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Here are some more preview pics for v0.8.
NO UPFRONT CHARGING on my Patreon page so join us NOW for early access and to support the development of the game! You will only pay on July 1st and this will determine your tier for the month.

v08preview01.jpg v08preview02.png v08preview03.png v08preview04.png v08preview05.png v08preview06.png v08preview07.png v08preview08.png v08preview09.png

Tentative changelog:
OUTDOORS: 2 new areas to explore, one including a MF blowjob scene.
GAMEPLAY: Tips can now be activated (press "t" in-game to access screen).
COMPOUND: One new solo posing scene with Old Joe (useful to unlock a Lena Harem scene).
INTERFACE: New character with walk animation (Krista).
HAREM: Lena as a new harem girl.

Last edited:

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
NO UPFRONT CHARGING on my Patreon page so join us NOW for early access and to support the development of the game! You will only pay on July 1st and this will determine your tier for the month.

View attachment 1262946 View attachment 1262947 View attachment 1262948 View attachment 1262949 View attachment 1262950 View attachment 1262951 View attachment 1262952 View attachment 1262953 View attachment 1262954

Tentative changelog:
OUTDOORS: 2 new areas to explore, one including a MF bl*wjob scene.
COMPOUND: One new solo posing scene with Old Joe (useful to unlock a Lena Harem scene).
Awesome

Reactions: EpicLust

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019

View attachment 1262946 View attachment 1262947 View attachment 1262948 View attachment 1262949 View attachment 1262950 View attachment 1262951 View attachment 1262952 View attachment 1262953 View attachment 1262954

Tentative changelog:
OUTDOORS: 2 new areas to explore, one including a MF blowjob scene.
Will there be also a new impregnatable girl? Right now it's just Amy, Angie, Ayla, Gwen, Laurie, Michiko, Nancy, Taylor and Zara.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Will there be also a new impregnatable girl? Right now it's just Amy, Angie, Ayla, Gwen, Laurie, Michiko, Nancy, Taylor and Zara.
No, that will be it until the end of the game. That's NINE girls by the way, I think it is a LOT, not "just..." as you say.
There's enough of them babies running around the compound as it is, lol.

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
No, that will be it until the end of the game. That's NINE girls by the way, I think it is a LOT, not "just..." as you say.
There is room for more babies in Texas... Cindy´s... :p

Please, please... I never asked you for anything...

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
Yes you did, you asked for the militia guard if I remember correctly... And there she is, I added her (blowjob scene by the way...) ;)
Yes, I asked... you are right.

Oh, cool, man.. very cool. Thank you for your kindness with patrons.

I must be annoying you sometimes with requests... it is just this game is so good.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Yes, I asked... you are right.

Oh, cool, man.. very cool. Thank you for your kindness with patrons.

I must be annoying you sometimes with requests... it is just this game is so good.
I might add Barbara as as impregnatable girl (maybe) but the thing is, I find it hard to justify Cindy having a baby with the MC. She's a tough woman, she's concerned about her daughter getting a baby, yes, but she needs to stay fit to hunt "varmint"...

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
I might add Barbara as as impregnatable girl (maybe) but the thing is, I find it hard to justify Cindy having a baby with the MC. She's a tough woman, she's concerned about her daughter getting a baby, yes, but she needs to stay fit to hunt "varmint"...
Well, Barbara would be a good additional girl to be impregnated, but she needs to be a harem girl first. ;-) I hoped every woman in game, at least within the compound, can get impregnated until the final release. The Louisiana girl would also be a nice future mom outside of the compund. Anyway for me it doesn't make much sense then, to offer one of the rare harem spaces to a woman which just provides sex, but no offspring. So no impregnateable Ruby, Lena, Debra, Marnie, Clara, Suki, Bella and Penny. :(

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I think some wants to knock Lena up after she just joined the harem and cuck Jake. I'm just saying.
And that won't happen. She's the head of the compound and a Deep State resistance fighter, she can't afford to get pregnant at this stage with Trumpf still in power....
I'm trying to make it such that only the girls who can justifiably afford to get pregnant do.... I mean, my game is supposed to be totally realistic, right?

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
And that won't happen. She's the head of the compound and a Deep State resistance fighter, she can't afford to get pregnant at this stage with Trumpf still in power....
I'm trying to make it such that only the girls who can justifiably afford to get pregnant do.... I mean, my game is supposed to be totally realistic, right?
Right!

I´m thinking of a solution about Cindy´s issue.

Could be made a small quest for MC to get a truck of guns for Cindy to afford the time of pregnancy... just an idea. It would be stolen from some military zone. The quest would be an alternative as you did with for Clara to join MC´s harem.

Just think about that... it will be more than enough for me. I can´t demand more of this awesome game.

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Finally, Lena is appearing as harem girl!

While i do have a muscle woman fetish, i'm not a fan of dyke like appearances so Ruby never appealed to me.
But Lena and Amy who appeared all the way back in version 1 too, were a different story and while Amy is available since a while, Lena remained a bit elusive until this announcement.

Of course i'm also thankful for the white house ladies you made.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
v0.7.2
OUTDOORS: 1 new area to explore

Is there something to "unlock" in this new area. I tried several times, including with Amy (the Sierra girl ) and never found any clue to the bunker.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
v0.7.2
OUTDOORS: 1 new area to explore

Is there something to "unlock" in this new area. I tried several times, including with Amy (the Sierra girl ) and never found any clue to the bunker.
Read the hints guide for that section! You need to be a member of the Sierra Club or go with Laurie basically...

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 90 Votes