yokito85

Aug 19, 2018
Small question... I have been a while disconnected from the game, if we press "C" we can see all scenes? or are some blocked after getting that in the game? how to see all scenes? I saw 1 page before that there was a screen capture but says reserved

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Small question... I have been a while disconnected from the game, if we press "C" we can see all scenes? or are some blocked after getting that in the game? how to see all scenes? I saw 1 page before that there was a screen capture but says reserved
"Reserved" means there is nothing behind that icon, but there might be in the future. If there is something but it is not available to you yet, the icon says "locked". Meaning you have to "unlock" it to access the content...

yokito85

Aug 19, 2018
"Reserved" means there is nothing behind that icon, but there might be in the future. If there is something but it is not available to you yet, the icon says "locked". Meaning you have to "unlock" it to access the content...
Thanks for the answer! so in order to see with C, first I have to unlock it in the game, and later I will be able to see it with the C keyword. Am I interpreting this right?

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
EpicLust Would you consider allowing sex / adding sex even after week three with impregnated girls ?
Possibly even significantly reducing the time it takes for the pregnancy to go through
( Explanation like radioactivity having mutated human biolology causes extremely short pregnancy duration )

Also i would it be possible to have the children that are born to be taken care of by the respective mother in a special crib room and additionally being able to pick one harem girl that is essentially the prime harem girl and she will have primarily spend time inside MCs room with all her children ?

Last edited:
Reactions: the X hunter

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
EpicLust Would you consider allowing sex / adding sex even after week three with impregnated girls ?
Possibly even significantly reducing the time it takes for the pregnancy to go through
( Explanation like radioactivity having mutated human biolology causes extremely short pregnancy duration )

Also i would it be possible to have the children that are born to be taken care of by the respective mother in a special crib room and additionally being able to pick one harem girl that is essentially the prime harem girl and she will have primarily spend time inside MCs room with all her children ?
I only included pregnancy by popular demand but I made it very clear (and I believe one of the harem girls mentions that) that I draw the line at pregnant sex... That's a definite no-no for me.

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
Could someone let me know what I’m doing wrong? I’ve followed the walkthrough to get the motorbike, but every time I have sex with Heather on the stage in the strip club, I leave immediately afterwards. When I talk to Diamond, there isn’t any option to give her the diamonds. Is there something else that is required?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Could someone let me know what I’m doing wrong? I’ve followed the walkthrough to get the motorbike, but every time I have sex with Heather on the stage in the strip club, I leave immediately afterwards. When I talk to Diamond, there isn’t any option to give her the diamonds. Is there something else that is required?
Did you get the tip from Suk-Yu that Diamond loves diamonds before you chose Heather for the performer? If not I think you are out of luck in the regular way. If you want to cheat you have to set knowdiamonds = True in the console.

PipeLayer2000

Dec 24, 2020
Did you get the tip from Suk-Yu that Diamond loves diamonds before you chose Heather for the performer? If not I think you are out of luck in the regular way. If you want to cheat you have to set knowdiamonds = True in the console.
I did not. Thank you for this. That brings me to the next question of how to access the console. ;)

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
every time nancy speaks i get a renpy error. i dont have any mods installed but i used the console to raise stats if that matters
Either wait till Thursday for v0.7.2 (this issue will be fixed then) or see HERE.

EpicLust

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
0.7.2's changelog?
Changelog for v0.7.2
OUTDOORS: 1 new area to explore.
OUTDOORS: Suk-Yu (or Heather)'s quest can now be achieved. More sex scenes available at Diamond's harem.
COMPOUND: Suki as a new potential dancing partner on Friday nights.
COMPOUND: Date with Laurie at the Red Canyon implemented.
HAREM: Laurie as a new harem girl.
HAREM: Laurie can now be impregnated.

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
Hi EpicLust.

I really appreciate your art. It's such a good work. If it's possible, I'd like to see more scenes with Angie, she's really (REALLY) pretty !

Thanks in advance.

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes