zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I cant use my save files... We lost save games again... ?
If you exclusively use the versions provided by Epiclust there should be no problem. Did you use any mods or mix in stuff from compressed versions? It would also help if you post a log from what happens when you try to use a save.

EpicLust

Dev of Cockham Superheroes
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I cant use my save files... We lost save games again... ?
Saves are compatible and I didn't change where they are saved since the very beginning (v0.1), ie: these lines of code:

---------------------------
## Save directory ##############################################################
##
## Controls the platform-specific place Ren'Py will place the save files for
## this game. The save files will be placed in:
##
## Windows: %APPDATA\RenPy\<config.save_directory>
##
## Macintosh: $HOME/Library/RenPy/<config.save_directory>
##
## Linux: $HOME/.renpy/<config.save_directory>
##
## This generally should not be changed, and if it is, should always be a
## literal string, not an expression.

define config.save_directory = "Apocalypse"
---------------------------

So don't accuse me of having "lost" YOUR saves.

ProjectPharaoh

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2019
Hey EL, if you can, add a way to not have to do missions every day during the weekdays. It kinda gets annoying after pretty much doing everything u can in that part of the game and just want to pass time

Apr 15, 2020
Who's ready to cuck Jake?
Join us now on my page and get early access next month to Chief Lena joining the MC's harem!
I love the premise of this game and its hilarious!
One suggestion i have is maybe having a THICC girl (thick thighs and butt and thicker waist) without insane boobs?
Maybe she comes from a beta radiation zone and isn't ripped like the others..

It would offer variety from the rest of the girls, maybe mock one up and check with your patreons, see what they say!

Thinking something similar to Anya on operation lovecraft but maybe even a little thicker!
click to enlarge
anya1.png anya2.png anya3.png anya4.png anya5.png

Reactions: EpicLust

emixam2005

Jan 2, 2020
Before I download the game again, can someone remember me who is Laurie exactly?
It's a been a while since I played that game and I don't remember her

Goku san

Jul 9, 2018
I have a problem to get in the strip club, My road warriors have 5 points but I dont know the password.. how do I get the password?

Gatorjay

Apr 28, 2021
So for some reason the game has stopped asking me to bring a member of my harem on trips, cant find the location of Q's bunker without it as I'm aware, how do I overcome this?

Apr 15, 2020
So for some reason the game has stopped asking me to bring a member of my harem on trips, cant find the location of Q's bunker without it as I'm aware, how do I overcome this?
I'm in s similar bind. It asks me about bringing a girl BUT it's as if she isn't there.
I think i remember the first time playing that the harem girl would offer to check the opposite location that i did and now it doesn't happen anymore.
I can never find the hatch AND Everytime i visit, on the way out those alien schoolgirls attack me.
Struck at this part, also can't get any scenes with Bella

Last edited:

time2die

May 23, 2017
Nope, why, does she remind you of someone?
Hi dude, I chose Heather as stripper, but now Suk-Yu or Heather never appear again when I revisit Diamond's harem, so how to get their quest start? Btw Heather shows in the stripper club and I got 2 lust points now.

4.00 star(s) 91 Votes